Sunday, October 20, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.880

NO BIG COMPANY WANTS TO BE SEEN SPONSORING A HOMOPHOBIC REGIME
Charliecondou: This earthshaking move could upend Russia's brutal anti-gay crackdown. http://bit.ly/16CeObR via @Sum_Of_Us

devinbaghurst: @Charliecondou signed and posted!
aliceinthrabbit
aliceinthrabbit: @Charliecondou hope it works - still say we should boycott the Olympics if they carry on - at least refuse to televise any events. Xxx

CATCHING UP WITH THE X
Charliecondou: @OfficialTamera I'm about to watch last night's show, apparently you smashed it!
Natasha17901022: @Charliecondou @OfficialTamera yeah she did #awesome she's definitely my fave has been from the start :)

GIMME GIMME GARETH
gareththomas14: Did I just see a young @Charliecondou in gimme gimme gimme??
Charliecondou: @gareththomas14 you were totally checking me out in my baggy y-fronts weren't you
gareththomas14: @Charliecondou withstand why I wondered if it was you.Impressive!!;)x
Charliecondou: @gareththomas14 if you've got it, flaunt it ;-)
JEATON72: @gareththomas14 @Charliecondou shame 3D tv wasn't around them ! Poke your eye out it would
Charliecondou: @JEATON72 @gareththomas14 lol

BREKKY WITH BROOKE
BrookeLVincent: And now this.... 
Charliecondou: @BrookeLVincent that breakfast looks FIT!

WE CAN SEE YOUR MCNUGGETS
jaywalks_: my jeans disappeared again, McDonald's breakfast though in possibly the worst area of Birmingham
Charliecondou: Oh Jamie @jaywalks_:
jaywalks_: @Charliecondou not my finest hour, at least it was right next to the hotel

WITH A MUM LIKE THAT...
MaiaCollins: Mum thought the lyrics were 'like a silicon holder' in the Macklemore song
Charliecondou: @MaiaCollins hahahaha
MaiaCollins: @Charliecondou she also thought rihanna's song was called 'suburbia' not disturbia. It's a problem
Charliecondou: @MaiaCollins I'm unfollowing her

WAS IT YOU?
Sammydmills
Sammydmills: @Charliecondou Was it you I saw near Covent Garden on Saturday? Please satisfy my curiosity ;0)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Sammydmills it certainly was, if I was with 2 kids


FROM SOMEWHERE
OVER THE RAINBOW
- WITH MR OZ -


It turns out that the Confidential CC Blog is more influential than I ever imagined. One never knows what 'global impact' one is having, when you live in an isolated beachfront town in Australia.

I started the CCC Blog nearly 3 years ago, in an effort to promote Charlie Condou 'the man' not Marcus Dent his character on Coronation Street. Back then Charlie had about 9,000 Twitter followers and had just ended his first stint working on Coronation Street. When Charlie was between jobs he had plenty of time to chat on Twitter and share 'the goss' on people and social events in London. I thought his Twitter output could easily be cut and pasted onto a Blog for others to read as his tweets were highly amusing and Charlie chatted to ordinary folk as well as the Hollywood types. About 4 months after the CCC Blog commenced, Charlie was offered a return role as Marcus on Coronation Street and his profile has continued to rise.

Likewise, from its humble beginnings of under 100 readers per week, to currently over 100 thousand per week, the Blog has increased its following dramatically. I've gone from one Twitter name to six names, in an effort to promote Charlie and his activities, because in addition to acting, Charlie uses his profile to support LGBT issues and fund raise for a variety of worthwhile charities.

This year, Blog followers may have noticed I too have started to Blog my own family updates, news and pictures and/or I throw in the occasional political musing, as well as, promote LGBT issues from around the world - something I wholeheartedly try to support because I have a gay brother. 

I stress constantly, that this Blog is a Condou Fan Blog and is NOT supported or endorsed by ITV or Coronation Street and does not have backing or support from anybody to do with the show, or in fact, Mr. Condou. The blog is non-profit and run solely at my discretion.

I am very humbled and somewhat taken aback at times, knowing that so many people read the Blog and that I have a loyal band of followers...it's not what I'd expected when I got to retirement age and it's not what 'younger me' predicted for my future - me being slightly psychic and all!

I am likewise, humbled that members of Charlie's family, LGBT groups, on-line magazine editors, publishers, politicians, authors, scriptwriters, some cast and crew of Coronation Street, well-known actors, press agents, print journalists and other influential media types follow my Twitter names.

Thank you one and all for your support!

Like I said, it's surprising to discover that the Blog is more influential than I ever thought!

- Tom Wynn -

Thank you to the following journalists for your recent support:
Click picture to enlarge:
Thank you to the following bloggers for your continued support:
i_love_emwatson: The Emma Watson Fan Daily is out! http://paper.li/i_love_emwatson ▸ Top stories today via @SirThomasWynne
GoodBlogPosts1: The Daily is out! http://paper.li/GoodBlogPosts1/1309671737 … ▸ Top stories today via @ChasCondouBlog
Cocoabandcash: The Cocoabutterandcash Netmag is out! http://paper.li/Cocoabandcash ▸ Top stories today via @Confidential_CC
positivelyscoob: The Terry Bourn Daily is out! http://paper.li/positivelyscoob/1314325531 … ▸ Top stories today via @Confidential_CC
Wolfie_Rankin: The Midnight Howler is out! http://paper.li/Wolfie_Rankin ▸ Top stories today via @SirThomasWynne
dannation: The DanNation Daily is out! http://paper.li/dannation/1308298253 … ▸ Top stories today via @Confidential_CC
JazzHandsDrama: The Jazz Hands Scotland Daily is out! http://paper.li/JazzHandsDrama/1365934413 … ▸ Top stories today via @Confidential_CC
mrJimer: The Void Noir News is out! http://paper.li/mrJimer/1329130640 … ▸ Top stories today via @SirThomasWynne

No comments:

Post a Comment