Sunday, May 12, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.711

WATCH THIS SPACE:
MARIA AND MARCUS 

celebritynews: @Charliecondou I think the writers need to explore more with your character relationship, seems strange how the have left it alone

Charliecondou: @2celebritynews it was because @realsamia was busy with Dancing on ice for a few months. We've got lots coming up though

celebritynews: @Charliecondou @realsamia great as it needs to be explored more, a very important storyline

Charliecondou: @2celebritynews @realsamia I agree x

realsamia: @Charliecondou @2celebritynews yep keep watching... X

WELL PACKED
Charliecondou: RT @djhenshall: I used to pack in a considerate thought out way....a suitcase full of possibilities. These days it's like I'm loading the washing machine…

MIAMI VS BAFTA (i)
Charliecondou: I was supposed to be going to the BAFTAS tonight but I'm still in Miami. Life is SO unfair sometimes!! *sips another poolside cocktail*
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou WHATEVS
Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede don't be a hater Gumede
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou Oh yes....I'll be hating all the way to the Royal Festival Hall love ;) hope you enjoy your hols x x
mbainesy: @Charliecondou isn't it breakfast time in Miami at the moment? You should be knocking back the iced water and scoffing the deep fried bacon and maple syrup.
Charliecondou: @mbainesy just ordering now...

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede thanks love, have fun tonight. Who's going?

NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou @alanhalsall @jenniemcalpine @Cath_Tyldesley @lane_paula @missmcollins @davidkester67 and @aliJcorrie :)

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede @alanhalsall @jenniemcalpine @Cath_Tyldesley @lane_paula @missmcollins @davidkester67 dammit! I was gutted I can't come.

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede @alanhalsall @jenniemcalpine @Cath_Tyldesley @lane_paula @missmcollins @davidkester67 have a drink for me and win!!!
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou aaah what a shame! You can always let me have your ticket though!!

Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 hurry up and buy your house! We want to come every month
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou I am hurrying up,going over in two weeks fo finalise! Obviously those  who give me tickets for Baftas get first dibs!!

Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 ill bike them ASAP!!!!
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou hehehe!! Hope you're having fun! X

Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 we're having an amazing time. Soho beach house is incredible. Don't want to leave!!
bensher501
bensher501: @Charliecondou Loved it in Miami. And the drive down to Key West is one of life's must dos!! Enjoy - as it's raining today on the cobbles!

ChasCondouFans: @bensher501 @Charliecondou Couldn't agree more John and the long bridge is fascinating the one used in True Lies x
clemmiemoodie
clemmiemoodie: @Charliecondou @LindaRiley8 Enough already. I'm in Canary Wharf.

Charliecondou: @clemmiemoodie @LindaRiley8 would it help if I send you photos of the beach?
clemmiemoodie
clemmiemoodie: @Charliecondou @LindaRiley8 Not really, no.

Charliecondou: @clemmiemoodie @LindaRiley8 spoilsport
sally_lindsay
sally_lindsay: @Charliecondou  You must be devestated dear..

Charliecondou: @sally_lindsay you have no idea Sal. It's so hot the ice melts really quickly. I mean it's hardly even worth ordering a drink!
sally_lindsay
sally_lindsay: @Charliecondou I think there's a helpline *starts frantically googling*

photogirluk: @Charliecondou poolside cocktails at 9.15 am?

Charliecondou: @photogirluk oh yeah baby, living the soho house dream! I haven't forgotten about you btw, ill check my filming dates when I get back xxx

photogirluk: @Charliecondou cool. She got engaged yesterday so is over the moon and celebrating remission.

NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou you back for the 18th? X

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede I'm back tomorrow. Why?

NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou Soap Awards.....x

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede ah yes, I can't come. Ill be at legoland with the kids

MIAMI VS BAFTA (ii)
furquan: I've got high hopes for @itvcorrie at the #BAFTAs tonight! Bring home the...bronze.
Charliecondou: @furquan that means third place right?
furquan: @Charliecondou haha don't jinx it Condou! Are you going?
Charliecondou: @furquan I can't! I'm still in Miami. It's important everyone knows I was invited though
furquan: @Charliecondou it is. I hope you see the Will Smith song as an excuse in your reply otherwise you've wasted an opportunity.

Charliecondou: @furquan I'm actually doing a shit rap as we speak

furquan: @Charliecondou Party in city where the heat is on. Have a great holiday CC.

ONE SHOULD NOT PEEK
Charliecondou: For the record, it wasn't me who sold those photos of Kirk Norcross.
stevenjbarclay: @Charliecondou it isn't that big....
Charliecondou: @stevenjbarclay no obviously it's TINY compared with mine
IsaacBlu: @Charliecondou I can vouch for that
Charliecondou: @IsaacBlu you can??
IsaacBlu: @Charliecondou Yeah. Briefly. Virgin Deansgate...
Charliecondou: @IsaacBlu lol ill be more careful changing in the future haha

IsaacBlu: @Charliecondou Actually I think you wanted me to see. It was awfully nice of you. I was having bad day.

Charliecondou: @IsaacBlu haha I aim to please

IsaacBlu: @Charliecondou I hope I can return the favour one day

BACK ISSUES OF THIS MAG ARE NOW WORTH A FORTUNE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @34_1: “Stupid people think it’s cool, smart people think it’s a joke - also cool.” — Jonatton Yeah? (Editor in Cheif, SugarApe Magazine)

Does he look familiar? He should!
Mr. Jonatton Yeah?
Editor in Cheif, SugarApe Magazine
A WALK IN
boydhilton: We did it! 6 hrs 47 mins #moonwalk http://instagram.com/p/ZMtbGrHfpH/
ChasCondouBlog: @boydhilton GOOD ON YA BOYD X
clarebalding: Big hugs to all Moonwalkers as they cross the line. You made it! #Moonwalk
boydhilton: Huge thanks to Moonwalk heroes Pippa, Amber, @wiggywalsh, @hellycake & @RealSharHorgan. We stayed together for 26.2 miles. And we went FAST
Gabby_Logan: @boydhilton @wiggywalsh @hellycake @realsharhorgan you are heroes one and all
boydhilton: @Gabby_Logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake @RealSharHorgan We went as fast as we did with @Charliecondou, Gabby. Extraordinary scenes.
Charliecondou: @boydhilton @Gabby_Logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake @RealSharHorgan Gabby and I think you're all insane. Don't we Gabby?

Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou @boydhilton @wiggywalsh @hellycake @RealSharHorgan certified

boydhilton: @Charliecondou @Gabby_Logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake @RealSharHorgan I don't disagree

Gabby_Logan: @boydhilton @wiggywalsh @hellycake @realsharhorgan @charliecondou ie you had worse conditions last night

boydhilton: @Gabby_Logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake @realsharhorgan @charliecondou it was quite cold.

tracey_thorn: @boydhilton @Gabby_Logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake @RealSharHorgan @Charliecondou God it was freezing Boyd, I got cold and couldn't warm up :-(

RealSharHorgan: @tracey_thorn @boydhilton @Gabby_Logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake @Charliecondou when will legs work again?

boydhilton: @RealSharHorgan @tracey_thorn @gabby_logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake @charliecondou Have I mentioned I'm going to be standing up at the Baftas?

Charliecondou: @boydhilton @RealSharHorgan @tracey_thorn @gabby_logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake are you doing silver service again Boyd?

boydhilton: @Charliecondou @realsharhorgan @tracey_thorn @gabby_logan @wiggywalsh @hellycake yep just keeping it real

No comments:

Post a Comment