Wednesday, April 24, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.693

10 O'CLOCK AND HERE IS THE NEWS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @OwenJones84 how much do you get paid for 10 o'clock live?
ScotteeScottee
ScotteeScottee: @Charliecondou @OwenJones84 10% of the deficit.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ScotteeScottee @OwenJones84 that's too much
msloobylou
msloobylou: @Charliecondou @OwenJones84 It's £1,000. Or £10,000 if Katie Hopkins is on it with you.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Watching 10 o'clock live to see my mate @OwenJones84 kicking arse. Not literally
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Oh and obviously my other mates @laurenlaverne and @charltonbrooker who always kick arse. Literally
davidkester67
davidkester67: @Charliecondou: @laurenlaverne @charltonbrooker v funny tonight! #10o'clocklive
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Katie Hopkins is an unbelievable twit
Gatz77
Gatz77: @Charliecondou You can tell you're a parent. Those of us without kids would call her a massive cunt
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 hahaha
scouserachel: @Charliecondou why is she even on this? It's stupid.
Charliecondou: @scouserachel they should've got you on instead
scouserachel: @Charliecondou well I'm closer to Owen Jones tbh but it's not really a debate when you stick someone like her on.
ChristyG_OKmag: @Charliecondou I love her
Charliecondou: @ChristyG_OKmag I bet you won't be putting her on the cover anytime soon though
ChristyG_OKmag: @Charliecondou maybe not cover but she was hilarious on this morning yesterday hahaha
ChristyG_OKmag: @Charliecondou tho did end up siding with waissel x
Charliecondou: RT @caitlinmoran: I actually can't stand how much I hate Katy Hopkins #10oclocklive
Charliecondou: I was out with @OwenJones84 last night and can confirm he IS from the north, he DOES own a pen and he IS quite short
eugenehenry84
eugenehenry84: @Charliecondou Were you drinking Dutch wine?
Charliecondou: @eugenehenry84 of course etc
Charliecondou: WHO was that poet on channel 4??? She was incredible
lisabloy
lisabloy: @Charliecondou twas @katetempest :-)

Charliecondou: @lisabloy thanks x

Charliecondou: Apparently the poet on channel 4 tonight was @katetempest She blew me away!
Gatz77
Gatz77: @Charliecondou @katetempest She did what??? Your hubby will be furious!

Charliecondou: @katetempest please let me know when you next perform in London or Manchester. I'd love to see you live x
marcthevet
marcthevet: @Charliecondou @katetempest Saw her perform in #Brighton few months back just incredible x

Charliecondou: @marcthevet @katetempest amazing
laurenlaverne: AND RELAX. Thanks for watching/tweeting...esp abt that debate. OMG. I'll need to watch that back to make sure it was real. #10oclocklive
Charliecondou: @laurenlaverne how did you not glass her???
laurenlaverne: @Charliecondou @OwenJones84 kept his cool admirably...

HOTT PANTS HALSALL
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall Al, where did you get your backpack?? RT @justinmoorhouse

WATER SPORT BEARS
francesbarber13
francesbarber13:I have known men who pee all over their feet #bears
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @francesbarber13 are you talking about vauxhall bears?
francesbarber13
francesbarber13: @Charliecondou they pee over others feet !
MrStevenMoore
MrStevenMoore: @Charliecondou @francesbarber13 all this talk of bears & cubs has left me confused. No mention of otters at all?
GlenAllenTV
GlenAllenTV: @francesbarber13 @Charliecondou I did that once. The fella next to me punched me out
francesbarber13
francesbarber13: @GlenAllenTV @Charliecondou showing off gets you nowhere these days.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @francesbarber13 they do all sorts in vauxhall Frankie *cat's bum mouth*
francesbarber13
francesbarber13: @Charliecondou Van the Man would sort them out

SCHEDULED
tomocopro
tomocopro: @Charliecondou let me know when you wanna come to BT mister - you know you're always welcome x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @tomocopro thank you! Just waiting for next weeks filming schedule x

NO CAN DO 
kezzaellis: @Charliecondou @realsamia please can you help me? I would like to visit the set of corrie. As it's my birthday, I will be in Manchester
Charliecondou: @kezzaellis @realsamia I'm sorry but we can't do tours of Corrie. Happy birthday though
kezzaellis: @Charliecondou thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. I was wondering if you can visit it. thank you for wishing me a happy birthday

SEVEN OUT OF TEN
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: Just remembered. I had a dream about @Charliecondou last night. I'll say no more...
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston was I good?
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou on a scale of one to ten? About a seven. You were juggling and you dropped three balls. Don't ask me why.

SUNDAY TOO FAR

BakeOrama: Nathan barley and monster munch ..an alright Sunday this ...

MickEdwards_: @BakeOrama thats a well bum sunday that

BakeOrama: @MickEdwards_ nice glass of Dutch wine to round the day off ..

MickEdwards_: @BakeOrama jonatton yeah is one of my favourite characters ever, the carry on out of him


BakeOrama: @MickEdwards_ he added the ? By deed pole.. yeah he's brilliant

Charliecondou: @BakeOrama @MickEdwards_ he's my favourite character too. Just like the puds at @AlmostFamousMCR are my favourite

SPENDING ON A DEBIT
Charliecondou: Does anyone know Mr A Catarinicchia? If so, tell him I found his debit card and have blocked it for him
DelVonBoy
DelVonBoy: @Charliecondou After rinsing his account, of course.
Charliecondou: @DelVonBoy well obviously. I'm not a complete fucking idiot
DelVonBoy
DelVonBoy: @Charliecondou That's what I keep telling @lizmatthewspr

CELEB CENTRAL
unloveablesteve: @charliecondou And then I just passed you outside the British Library. London is like celeb central today!
Charliecondou: @unloveablesteve I get about me
unloveablesteve: @Charliecondou See how cool I was, though, not approaching a famous person in the street? Oh no, I just at-include them in a Tweet about it!

BREAKFAST AND deodorant
LindsayRedMag
LindsayRedMag: This morning: Lovely Nopi breakfast and even lovelier chat - so good to meet you @Charliecondou An excellent way to start the day
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LindsayRedMag lovely to meet you both. Ill email you some ideas ASAP x
LindsayRedMag
LindsayRedMag: @Charliecondou Great - am still awaiting chat with Bev but will get back to you ASAP too! x
salihughes: @Charliecondou @LindsayRedMag Pleasing.
LindsayRedMag
LindsayRedMag: @salihughes @Charliecondou It really was!
Charliecondou: @salihughes @LindsayRedMag I couldn't agree more with your piece about men's deodorant! (Clarins one for men smells ace though)
salihughes: @Charliecondou @LindsayRedMag I know. Most men's deodorant is rank. @danielmaier wrote it though, not me. x
Charliecondou: @salihughes @LindsayRedMag oops, I meant @danielmaier's piece

STREET WISE
thanksdan
thanksdan: @Charliecondou Charlie did you say that you once lived on Waldemar Avenue?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thanksdan No, but I do know where that is
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thanksdan I lived on Fulham Park road, then Rigault road
thanksdan
thanksdan: @Charliecondou oh mega close! I'm living in Waldemar now. *westside gang posture*

AWARDS THIS FRIDAY
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: I am really looking forward to the Out in the City/g3 Readers Awards this Friday, hosted by @Charliecondou and @sophieannaward

No comments:

Post a Comment