Sunday, January 6, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.585

CHARLIE SUPPORTS SAMIA AT 
DANCING ON ICE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Come on, vote for @realsamia so I can come again next week! 6 50 51 01 #DOI
DaleMeachen
DaleMeachen: @Charliecondou @realsamia so you can come again? Ummmm
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou ARE YOU IN ABOUT THIRD ROW WEARING A YELLOW TOP?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Confidential_CC yes!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou OMG one of those moments where I woke up here in Australia with one of my #visions! #spooky #GO SAMMY
_rach90_
rach90: In the studio! And a few rows away from Charlie Condou, eeee (and probably other famous peeps I don't recognise -_-)
Emma_Stoddart
Emma_Stoddart: @iceflakeflurry @kimslater01 I spy @Charliecondou behind you:)!
dianelunn25
dianelunn25: @Charliecondou sitting near u at #dancingonice where's the rest of the corrie cast?? Lol x
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou look at his arms grrrrrrr

michael_deegan
michael_deegan: @brianfruity @Charliecondou I spunked my knickers twice !
therealdavewest
therealdavewest: @brianfruity @charliecondou that was 'one' of the first things I noticed (fit as fcuk)
twinsdad72
twinsdad72: At least @Charliecondou gets to go again...well done @realsamia ..... @dancingonice
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @twinsdad72 and again and again x

anthony_hill12: Well, thanks for the memories Matt, it's a bummer you've gone so soon! #doi
Yvonne
WindmillWAG11: Oh please excuses “@PamelaDAnderson: Thanks for everything. Sorry I was voted off... My dress fell apart in save-me skate. Devastated.”

A STARE-OFF!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise *stares*
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou what I have done?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise I texted you about my party!
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou DM
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou  *stares*

Who Wants To Be Millionaires?

Marcus & Maria!

Samia Ghadie who plays Maria on Corrie, is hoping her time on Dancing On Ice will help her keep cool under pressure – as she joins Corrie co-star Charlie Condou on a celebrity version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
The pair have been under fire on the Street ever since 100% gay Marcus, played by Charlie, fell in love with his hairdresser best friend Maria. Samia and Charlie will be taking part in a WWTBAM? special this Tuesday, hoping to win big for their chosen charities. Also aiming for the jackpot are Duncan Bannatyne of Dragons’ Den and Olympic long jump champ Greg Rutherford. 
Millionaire is on ITV1 at 8pm.


MARCUS 
SUPPORTS 
MARIA
gareththomas14
gareththomas14: Thanks for all the amazing well wishes for tonight.I'm competing in next weeks group of 6.A great show lined up for tonight and can't wait!x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gareththomas14 will you be there tonight matey? I'm going to cheer on my Mrs @realsamia
gareththomas14
gareththomas14: @Charliecondou @realsamia Yeah will be there bud. Let's have a beer after. x
gareththomas14
gareththomas14: @Charliecondou @realsamia By the way. She's my Mrs. now!! ;() xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gareththomas14 @realsamia haha she's turning all the gays!!
Jason Gardiner
officialJasonG: Tonight is the night I return to DOI. Great line up. Great panel. Tune in main show 6:15-7:45pm, results 8:30-9:00pm, ITV1
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @officialJasonG give em all hell dear. Except @realsamia obviously
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @mattylapinskas good luck tonight mate, see you there! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @slongchambon good luck for tonight, see you in the bar afterwards!
slongchambon
slongchambon: @Charliecondou merci charlie,I'll see you later
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @slongchambon a tout a l'heure x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @TeamSAS_: @Charliecondou Hello. As its #DOI day,any chance could have a last minute RT to gain more support for @realsamia please xxx #TeamSAS

BEARDS
Justin Edwards
bigedwards: Child now scared of @govindajeggy and his beard.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @bigedwards @govindajeggy my daughter was frightened of @misterhsk . My son, however, thought he was hilarious. I agree with them both
misterhsk
misterhsk: @Charliecondou @bigedwards @govindajeggy whatevs.

NO LONGER A COMPLETE ARSE!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @CiaranGriff83 where's the picture of your arse gone??? My fave profile pic ever (possibly for the wrong reasons)
CiaranGriff83
CiaranGriff83: @Charliecondou #OooYuhMadGit Hahaha Cheers m8 All My Legs Bums n Tums Classes Paid Off Then ;-)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @CiaranGriff83 I just assumed you'd had lipo
CiaranGriff83
CiaranGriff83: @Charliecondou Nah Not Yet m8 Im Booked In Early March Wen I Get Home From T'India ! (Ready For Paddys Day Parade MCR) #ArselessChapsFlex

ALL BUTTONS‘N’BEAUS
BobbyCNorris
BobbyCNorris: #Buttons 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @BobbyCNorris very dashing x
BobbyCNorris
BobbyCNorris: @Charliecondou thanks Mr! Hope your well? X

HAPPY NEW YEAR 
Natasha Devedlaka
tashdevmakeup: @Confidential_CC happy new year!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @tashdevmakeup X X X X X hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment