Saturday, December 1, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.549

THOMAS WYNNS
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @benniedenton QUESTION: JUST HOW MANY THOMAS WYNNS CAN ONE HAVE IN THEIR LIFE?
ANSWER: NEVER ENOUGH!
♔Bennie Denton♔
benniedenton: @Confidential_CC I have no idea who that is sorry ??
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @benniedenton Bennie my real name is Sir Thomas Wynn aka Tom in Oz but turns out Charlie knows another called Dr Thomas Wynn... #explained
♔Bennie Denton♔
benniedenton: @Confidential_CC wow how confusing just before bed lol xx
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @benniedenton night hun from Sir Thomas x
♔Bennie Denton♔
benniedenton: @Confidential_CC night night sweetness xx

UPDATES ON THE X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: It's Jane Macdonald
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: It's a hard song to listen to Nicole!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @GarethVarey: So Christopher has a nan? I had no idea, his never mentioned this before....
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I'm watching with @aido_ and twitter virgins @drthomaswynn and @frankwbond 
aido_
aido_: Loving it ;-) “@Charliecondou: I'm watching with @aido_  and twitter virgins @drthomaswynn and @frankwbond”
drthomaswynn
drthomaswynn: Loving Sherzinger's tears “@Charliecondou: I'm watching with @aido_  and twitter virgins @drthomaswynn and @frankwbond”
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: If I'm honest I've never really forgiven X Factor for getting rid of Gamu
colsonsmith
colsonsmith: @Charliecondou What about Wagner? He was my Favourite!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @colsonsmith I'm breaking friends with you
colsonsmith
colsonsmith: @Charliecondou :(
JOJEHARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: Did you know James was gonna sing your song @TheHollyJohnson The Power of Love?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY one of my favourite ever songs (Holly's version I hasten to add)
JOJEHARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou well you're old enough to remember if 1st time round. As I'm just turned 23 I'm not x

REVIEW
Rebecca Front
RebeccaFront: @_DanielRyan well said. Hope you're well. Is your show going well? Xxx
Dan Ryan
_DanielRyan: @RebeccaFront Yes very much so. We pressed on Thurs and we are loving it x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_DanielRyan @RebeccaFront GREAT reviews x
Dan Ryan
_DanielRyan: @Charliecondou @rebeccafront I know, not bad! Hope Tara is pleased!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_DanielRyan @rebeccafront she most certainly is

I FEEL SORRY FOR THE 53 PENGUINS
Lorraine
reallorraine: My fab birthday cake from last night - obviously no candles as fire brigade would have had to be on stand by!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @reallorraine happy birthday lovely xxxx
Lorraine
reallorraine: Thank you angel !! See you soon @Charliecondou

PARK BENCH 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @jimjglennon: Today in 1955 - Rosa Parks remained seated #restishistory

NEWS IS SLOW
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 got your message but I'm away with bad reception. Call you next week x
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: @Charliecondou@sophieannaward I have good news !!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 @sophieannaward hooray!
sophieannaward
sophieannaward: @Charliecondou @lindariley8 Seconded!

BOOKED
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: 20 pages in and I'm completely hooked! @Philippa_Perry

Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @philippa_perry dis you steal that from Foyles???
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise @philippa_perry I'm staying in a house in Suffolk and its on the shelf. I'm leaving tomorrow though so I'll steal one next week
Shmouise
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @philippa_perry not if I get there first.
AlexiSafron
AlexiSafron: @JADE_STA @charliecondou I don't need to read that book I'm already #awesome
JADE_STA
JADE_STA: @AlexiSafron @charliecondou #noComment
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JADE_STA @AlexiSafron haha

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
SamandCath
SamandCath: Whats for dinner tonight guys? We will tweet ours later
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @SamandCath I'm having boiled chicken breast with raw spinach and water. Obviously
SamandCath
SamandCath: @Charliecondou haha thought so......and a glass of blended green veg enjoy.....
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @SamandCath exactly. Then I'm going to drop it all in a big vat of batter and deep fry it
SamandCath
SamandCath: @Charliecondou great....i can hear your arteries thanking you as we speak haha
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: Chas you must have #ScottishHerritage @Charliecondou @SamandCath

DITTO 
SoSoGay_News
SoSoGay_News: @Charliecondou Thanks for the follow!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @SoSoGay_News ditto x

R.T. 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @petejordiwood: @Charliecondou I have a website of my carer film and fiction and illustrations. http://t.co/DuTb5PZs please retweet and spread the love! X

DREAMS 
bryony_gordon
bryony_gordon: @Charliecondou I dreamt I was interviewing you last night. Then you got cross because I was asking stupid qs like 'what's your fave colour'
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @bryony_gordon I would only agree to be interviewed by you if you asked those sort of questions
bryony_gordon
bryony_gordon: @Charliecondou phew. What IS your favourite colour, by the way?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @bryony_gordon @KirstieMAllsopp mine is yellow. Kirsty's is purple
bryony_gordon
bryony_gordon: @Charliecondou @kirstiemallsopp I've got a real old-fashioned scoop on my hands. Leveson hasn't curtailed proper investigative journalism!

GET TESTED
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: HIV isn't the death sentence it used to be, it's a completely manageable condition. There's simply no reason not to get tested #WorldAIDSDay
Superdaints
Superdaints: @Charliecondou WOW what an astonishing lack of compassion
Michael Anthony Snai
ProActivelyPosi: @Superdaints @Charliecondou agree!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ProActivelyPosi @Superdaints no offence meant, I'm simply trying to encourage people to get tested. So many people still buy into the stigma

PHOTOS AT GRANADA
Below: Charlie Condou outside Granada Studios Manchester
Below: Charlie Condou and Katy Cavanagh share a laugh outside Granada Studios Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment