Sunday, August 12, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.432

SCHEDULE
Alex Steventon
alexpvfc1: @Charliecondou hi mate! Was good seeing you on friday again! Been too long! You working next friday too?

Charliecondou: @alexpvfc1 I am indeed
Alex Steventon
alexpvfc1: @Charliecondou thanks! I'll be there till about 4:30 ish probably! I'll drop you a tweet when I'm on my way!

Charliecondou: @alexpvfc1 sure

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY
scouserachel
scouserachel: anyone know if there is a photo of usain bolt doing mo farrah's celebration and mo doing usain's celebration floating about?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @scouserachel Do you mean this? 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @scouserachel Arghhh, it wont let me copy the right link to the photo!!!
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou GOT ONE *does the mo-bot*
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou @scouserachel she means this! 

scouserachel
scouserachel: @alicearnold1 @Charliecondou okay this is my favourite
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou @scouserachel I know..I know..
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @scouserachel @alicearnold1 amazing!

Above: Aww, Maria and Marcus are as cute as June bugs on a log. 
The Corried hot-pot thickens.

BLOG STATS
12-8-12
Charlie Condou, should be (hopefully), a little bit chuffed with the publicity generated through this fan blog as currently he has nearly 50,000 weekly visitors to this site.
Visitors from 91 different countries have viewed the site since April 2011, Guatemala being the newest country to visit.
This site is 100% Charlie:
67% of visitors are from the UK.
10% of visitors are from the USA - the last new visitor as indicated below was from Michigan USA.
6% of visitors are from Australia.
17% of visitors are from the rest of the world - some of these places don't get Corrie or speak English!.
Above: Click to enlarge graph.

'GAYDAR' TRENDS FOR CHARLIE
Above & below: Charlie Condou mentions the word GAYDAY in a tweet and before you know it he's trending in London with followers re-tweeting his message. I mean, look below, I have no idea why anyone would associate using GAYDAR with the 2012 Olympics!!!
Above: The strategically placed banners are courtesy of the Olympic broadcasters who wanted to keep their "g" ratings..

YOU LOSE, BEIBER!
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: If you didn't know – I (Tom in Oz), was Twitter born on Black Friday Aug 2010 along with @RussellTovey we signed up on the same day. My Twitter Godfather is @SineadKeenan she co-starred with Russell in 'Being Human'.
Potentilly  ( Pat )
Potentilly: @Confidential_CC I joined the same day as a young lad called Justin Beiber
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @Potentilly please tell me you washed thoroughly after x
Potentilly  ( Pat )
Potentilly: @Confidential_CC lol it wasn't that bad ! He's amassed 26+ million followers to my quality 500+ so he's the loser.
Confidential_CC: @Potentilly it wud take weeks for him to actually block his followers - to get down to the quality 500 x
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: Happy Twitter Birthday to you! @Tom_In_Oz_ @RussellTovey Oh Tom, you've got me at it now!! I just searched for my Twitter birth date! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment