Sunday, June 5, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.45

Below: Charlie Condou screen caps from March 2011 episodes of Coronation Street with Antony Cotton and cast.

Charliecondou: RT @SteveHuison: Pls RT. Win my rare signed portrait of Simon Gregson and I'll hand deliver it in 50m radius of Bradford #Corrie http://bit.ly/mkQVIH

Charliecondou: RT @PatrickStrud: It's not Friday, but follow one of Fleet Street's finest, the marvellous @DeborahJaneOrr, Guardian columnist and good egg, new to Twitter.

vincentryan82: @Charliecondou how funny, I follow you on here, and then I see you on the virgin train to London!! COOL!!!

Charliecondou: @vincentryan82 small world!

leejonathan: I wish my penis were a little bit bigger. #honesttweet

Charliecondou: @leejonathan you can have some of mine

Charliecondou: Is that Beyonce next to the girl from Glee?

Charliecondou: RT @CherylKerl: Peepil sez mei retorn tuh #Xfactorusa 's a PR stunt. Nee wey! It wuz a cawfilly crafted plan...erm...nah...hang on...buggah!


Charliecondou: RT @BoyGeorge: Ooh, dear, enough with the hatred people! Gays being racist is a bad look! Learn from your own suffering! http://twitpic.com/57cnbi

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley You look amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O67YCmWR5L0

Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou how hot is my mum @missmcollins ?!?! #hotterthanmydaughter!

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley she is well fit @missmcollins

stephen_hagan: I love the new evian advert. I want that t-shirt

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan but you already have the body of a child with an over-sized head

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou have you seen my bike?

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan I rest my case

Charliecondou: Come on Tim!

alexcbeebies: @Charliecondou you go Tim!!! (who's tim?!)

Charliecondou: @alexcbeebies Henman. I'm a bit out of touch with the tennis

Charliecondou: My mate's wife had a baby girl a few days ago and they haven't named her yet. As his best friend, should I assume responsibility and do it?

Charliecondou: I have suggested Joyce. He told me to fuck off

Charliecondou: Or Carol. Or Susan. He's stopped replying to my texts

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou Yootha is nice.

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Yootha! I'm suggesting it now

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou keep tryin-he'll crack!

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan if he won't agree, can I name yours?

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou yes. As long as it's not Charlie or charlotte

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan Chuckster?

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Wow, he had a particularly aggressive response to Yootha. Personally I think it's a great name

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou I think maybe it'sn a name you could use informally with her, behind his back.

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY oh it's already happening

TimJBeaumont: @Charliecondou I quite like the name Trish, too.

Charliecondou: @TimJBeaumont oooh, Trish!

djy12345: @Charliecondou Yes. Candy Fondue.

Charliecondou: @djy12345 Ludmilla?

Kellyther4: @Charliecondou how are you????????????

Charliecondou: @Kellyther4 sure you can

Kellyther4: @Charliecondou Are you straight in real life because your good looking????????????

Charliecondou: @Kellyther4 nope!

Kellyther4: @Charliecondou Aww shame I thought you was straight in real life lol can you follow me please I like it when celebs follow me

Charliecondou: RT @RupertHill: Thankyou cbeebies for the new bedtime hour. I was getting close to taking a shotgun to my tv

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh Kymberly call the restaurant and tell them it's for three! Im ont train

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou ok is it in your name? X

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh yep

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh @VincentAllenby always bloody late

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou @vincentallenby listen Vince is too late to be late!!! X

VincentAllenby: @msm4rsh @charliecondou Blah blah blah! You both there??? Pair of old trouts wind yer necks in!

Charliecondou: My hot date

helenflanagan1: @Charliecondou Wow beautiful xxx

Charliecondou: @helenflanagan1 she sends her love x

Charliecondou: And her dad

VincentAllenby: @charliecondou cheeky twunt!

VincentAllenby: Fab night out with me! You lucky lucky people! Mucho mucho fabuloso!!! It's ok.. anytime my darhlings! Thanks for a lovely dinner, shame @Charliecondou dribbles so, & ran dry of tenna ladies for @msm4rsh but alas.. things we do 4 love hey! X x

msm4rsh: @VincentAllenby @charliecondou yep! Was also a bit of an embarrassment when you fell over in the restaurant but........ Ha ha x

VincentAllenby: @msm4rsh @charliecondou Twas a mere glide on ones heal! Enough to draw attention to Gypsy Cuppa Tea & her entourage, Billysmarts midgets!

Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou Delilah...Dolly or Bonnie....are you asking us?

Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan I've settled on Geoff. It's unusual for a girl

alexcbeebies: @Charliecondou of course!!! Charlietta.

Charliecondou: @alexcbeebies perfect!

alexcbeebies: @Charliecondou charlietta condourenia surname. There.

RockItOutRach: @Charliecondou you're not really gay are you? You just play a gay guy on corrie? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment