Thursday, March 29, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.294

R U COMING OUT?

Charliecondou: RT @WayneDavid81: @Charliecondou a RT from your good self would really help @rucomingout in its early days Charlie! Please!!! http://t.co/aXgBb8Cv
DR WHO JOKE
Tom MacRae
tommacwriter: I'm writing my first ever Doctor Who joke in #comedy3some! About time too! (The punchline is 'Davros')
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @tommacwriter QUESTION: What's old and wrinkly and hangs out your underpants. ANSWER: Davros
DINNER TONIGHT BEGINS NOW…
heatherpeace
heatherpeace: @clarebalding1 @alicearnold1 @sueperkins @Charliecondou  I am up real early to start getting ready for tonight. My girly routine takes time.
LATER THAT NIGHT … 
STONEWALL DINNER
andywasley: Good to have a (very quick!) catch-up with fab @Charliecondou and Cameron at Stonewall Equality Dinner. Glittering evening so far :)
onebiggins: Raised £109000 in the auction tonight for stonewall Ben and Clare brilliant. The whole night raised nearly £400000. Thanks to all the gays.
Charliecondou: @onebiggins great work tonight dear, well done x
BenSummerskill
BenSummerskill: @Charliecondou @onebiggins Thanks for your support tonight. Hugely appreciated. xxBen
Charliecondou: @BenSummerskill @onebiggins anytime, thanks for a great evening x
CORRIE TONIGHT... 
Eamonn_Forde
Eamonn_Forde: It's not that far from "Pub, etc?" really @Charliecondou 

PRESS PLAY
APPS

realsamia: @Charliecondou I've been trying to guess ur #DrawSomething for ages.. Either ur a rubbish artist or I'm really stupid! Don't answer that!

Charliecondou: @realsamia what did it look like??

NatalieGumede: @realsamia @charliecondou he's rubbish. I got a screen wipe of blue and green for 'sheep' ;) x

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede @realsamia what was yours?? A Chinese flag and someone kicking?

streetworker01: @realsamia @charliecondou Am I the only one not playing this app?

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede oh. I don't understand why you only got blue and green. My sheep was amazing
THE CASE OF THE MISSING D.M.
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou oi mr!!! How rude! I dmd you yesterday!!! X
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh I replied!!!!!
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou I don't have your reply???? Xxx
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh oh, it's showing up on my replies. I said we went to dinner with Nigel P
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou oh it's just round the corner from me! I love it there did u enjoy it? Xxx
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh it was great. You in tomorrow?
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou no I'm off all this week. You in today? X
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh nope, in tomorrow only
BIRTHDAY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @debbie_rush Happy Birthday lover xxx
debbie_rush
debbie_rush: @Charliecondou thanks sexy bum x

No comments:

Post a Comment