Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.154

ANOTHER PLEASANT MONDAY

BOO!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Oh, its Halloween today. Explains why no trick or treaters came round last night

Ryan Thomas

ryanjamesthomas: @michkeegan Shell what the f*** have u done to your poor dogs???

michelle keegan

michkeegan: @ryanjamesthomas oh I knew you would chirp up... U have a bird called Norris... Enough said! X

msm4rsh

msm4rsh: @michkeegan @ryanjamesthomas ha ha ha ha ha!! And not of the feathered variety either!!! Lol xx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh @michkeegan @ryanjamesthomas Whats going on, are we all picking on Ryan?? Let me get a brew and I'll join in

msm4rsh

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou @michkeegan @ryanjamesthomas yay!! LETS!!!! Xx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh Ive just seen that photo you tweeted of me and you ages ago! Where was that taken??

msm4rsh

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou which one?? X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh From ages ago. Its on your images bit

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou @msm4rsh he means this one --->

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Tom_In_Oz_ @msm4rsh Yes that one. Where I look amazing but you look quite old and tired

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou @msm4rsh guess who just got un-followed and it wasn't me!!!

msm4rsh

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou images bit?? Am I being thick? Oh is it from when we went out that night? In austrilasia? X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh ah yes, that'll be it

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Beautiful, uplifting song @guydaviesmusic @davidmcalmont @fingersnap

guydaviesmusic

guydaviesmusic: @Charliecondou @davidmcalmont @fingersnap Good morning Charlie and thank you ;-) X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @guydaviesmusic @davidmcalmont No prob, great track x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Less than 12 hours to bid on this amazing one-off Zakee Shariff Bugaboo for (RED)™ campaign! http://t.co/3Fe0xLsa

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: bumped into my dad, @pierrecondou in Leon. He bought me lunch. I'm hoping to bump into him at BMW later

pierrecondou

pierrecondou: @Charliecondou Fat Chance. xx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @pierrecondou Fiat??

pierrecondou

pierrecondou: @Charliecondou Not even Skoda..but if you need a pram!!

ben daniels

bendanielsss: @Charliecondou I'm reminded of the time I woke up on a night bus BACK in Trafalgar Sq in only cycling shorts and 1 trainer.....

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @bendanielsss The one shoe I can just get my head around but cycling shorts???

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We don't celebrate Halloween much in Oz but today was rather good for my blog Twitter name @Confidential_CC which only runs to serve the wonderful Mr Condou.

I sent out a variety of Halloween ghost tweets using @Confidential_CC which was picked up and re-tweeted by my follower singer/DJ @BoyGeorge...this resulted in the ghost trending in France.

Meantime my other Twitter names and @Confidential_CC trended in Sydney Australia.

Below: Click Twitter Trend Maps to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment