Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.116

TRAIN RIDE TO LONDON BLUES

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Great gossip from @ryanjamesthomas in the Grimshaws earlier. The things that man told me.... SHOCKING

Ryan Thomas

ryanjamesthomas: Crazy chat with @Charliecondou in work today...if walls had ears hey? Haha

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ryanjamesthomas great minds Ryno, great minds x

Ryan Thomas

ryanjamesthomas: @Charliecondou your minds filthy haha x

marcooth

marcooth: @fugueur Maybe @Charliecondou can help. What us Nathan Barley up to these days?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @fugueur @marcooth who can say??

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: 2 girls behind me on the train talking in stage whispers. It's REALLY irritating. We're in the quiet zone. How do I tell them to shut up?

Tom in Oz ✔

AWOLTom: @Charliecondou you and @misterhsk make out and carriage will empty in seconds x (of girls anyway)

hardeep singh kohli

misterhsk: @AWOLTom @Charliecondou it's not that sort of love

Tom in Oz ✔

AWOLTom: @misterhsk @Charliecondou it could be x

Chris Barratt

ChrisWBarratt: @Charliecondou easily done if you switch into Jonatton Yeah? mode surely?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ChrisWBarratt I'll miaow at them

TracyAnnO

TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou just say in a whisper SHUDDUP

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO hahaha I like that

Jennyfremma

Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou By doing a shit on their cream plastic fold out table....

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma That's what started the whispering in the first place

Jennyfremma

Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou And I'll tell you what'll finish it....more where that came from

minx_1983

minx_1983: @Charliecondou do a big loud fart :)

GavinJuniper

GavinJuniper: @Charliecondou call me put me on speaker and I will tell them "EFFING WELL SHUT UP!"

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @GavinJuniper I may well do that

tommacwriter

tommacwriter: @Charliecondou through the medium of mime?

DJPAULETTE

DJPAULETTE: @Charliecondou sign their tits

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @DJPAULETTE perfect!

emmafreud

emmafreud: @Charliecondou just shout SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWATS.

JonobiWan

JonobiWan: @Charliecondou Put ur cock in their faces. That might shut them up!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JonobiWan The winner!

CORRIE FLOAT 2011

Below: Brooke Vincent & Charlie Condou in the glare of the paparazzi at Manchester Pride 2011
Above: Brooke Vincent, Charlie Condou & Cathy Tyldesley
Below: A sad and wet Charlie Condou
Above: Charlie Condou & Brooke Vincent
Above: Brooke Vincent, Charlie Condou & Cathy Tyldesley
Below: Charlie gets chatty with Cathy
Above: Charlie Condou checks the tweets and pics while on the Corrie float Manchester Pride parade 2011

CORRIE FLOAT

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @CharlieCondou a pic of the Corrie Float and you going along the street #PRETTY & #IMPRESSIVE twitpic.com/6bzr76

Steven Van de Walle

djbearish: @Tom_In_Oz_ @CharlieCondou @Confidential_CC Bloody hell! Did not know they had a float ? Looks wonderfull! Go Corrie! :)

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @djbearish @CharlieCondou yep I have even more pics coming in from contributors - Corrie is still the peep's fave & float was a masterpiece!

Steven Van de Walle

djbearish: @Tom_In_Oz_ @CharlieCondou @Confidential_CC How cool is that! We can't even watch Corrie on tv here, but I download it every week, and i'm so hooked!

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @djbearish @CharlieCondou Shhhhh don't mention the "d" word....remember it accidentally fell off a lorry down the pub x

THE ONLY WAY IS EEK-IT-SUX

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: I'm watching TOWIE for the very first time. Amazing

streetworker01

streetworker01: @Charliecondou But not in a good way...? x

Xpletiv1975

Xpletiv1975: “@Charliecondou: I'm watching TOWIE for the very first time. Amazing”

*books you into therapy*

imbueUK

imbueUK: @Charliecondou my god. It's so shit...

Bren

Brendan_Surrey: @Confidential_CC @Charliecondou . . .Have to say, for a while I thought TOWIE was Aussie slang for a towel

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @Brendan_Surrey @Charliecondou in Oz "towie" means someone who is likely 2 explode because they're sexually un-released ie He's a bit towie!

Bren

Brendan_Surrey: @Confidential_CC @Charliecondou Have they never heard of wanking in Oz? Sorry to lower the tone :o)

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @Brendan_Surrey @Charliecondou yep we have a lot of wankers...mainly Brits but a few from the USA!

THE FACE THAT LAUNCHED 1000 PLACEMATS

DJstewartwho

DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou I'm wary of having conversations with you on 'ere now. I'll save myself for face-to-face. *zips mouth*

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_in_Oz_: @DJstewartwho S, I hope you are not wary because of me...if you want something taken down say so because Charlie gave me carte blanche to blog anything on his twitter...*hope you were just joking* Mr Oz (Tom)

DJstewartwho

DJstewartwho: @Tom_In_Oz_ No, not at all, it's easy for me 2 forget how many follow him. He's just lovely Charlie 2 me. Twitter is a misleadingly intimate

DJstewartwho

DJstewartwho: @Tom_In_Oz_ And a great dad, top actor and natural comic, obviously

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @DJstewartwho & even from the other side of the world I can tell that @Charliecondou likes his fans & tries hard 2 please them with pics etc

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @DJstewartwho forgot 2 mention the charity work - majority of celebs only do cause of publicity - he does it cause he believes in the cause

DJstewartwho

DJstewartwho: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Charliecondou Aww bless, course he does. He don't have to try hard to please with a picture. I know he has a big heart.

DJstewartwho

DJstewartwho: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Charliecondou He also makes a top coaster. We don't have a coffee table, so current issue of Out is placed on carpet. Ringface

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho hahahaha I'm surprised you haven't laminated it

DJstewartwho

DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou I hand out guest's tea/coffee. They look 'round for a place to rest it. I go, 'Here, use Charlie,' and fling mag on carpet

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho I love you for that

DJstewartwho

DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou THEN, when they finish drink, they pick it up, flick thru and go, 'OMG, YOU'RE in it too!' And i curtsey and say, 'Of course'

DJstewartwho

DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou It's proved a spiffing conversation starter and right now, it's like a Pollock. You're splashed with wine, tea, & bloody Mary

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho (you mean vodka, cum and ketamine don't you)

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: tsk tsk - and just to think this started off with @DJstewartwho & moi saying how nice @Charliecondou was . . . *changed my mind*

GRIN & BEAR IT

Angela Griffin

Angela_Griffin: Okay getting up now, wonder if @jaseewasee will drain my nose..

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Angela_Griffin I've just brought up my breakfast

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: I see Ross King has taken tips from the Simon Cowell/Michael Ball school of style. Male camel toe is never appropriate Ross

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou ooops I just lost my breakfast x

hardeep singh kohli

misterhsk: @Charliecondou kiss me now. X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @misterhsk I'm coming home tonight and will be back for AGES!!!

hardeep singh kohli

misterhsk: @Charliecondou I'm in manch today. Shall we conspire to share a train back???x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @misterhsk calling you now!

AWOLTom

AWOLTom: @misterhsk @Charliecondou 2 handsome men sharing a train carriage hmmmm sounds like Brideshead Revisited x

hardeep singh kohli

misterhsk: @AWOLTom @Charliecondou all we need is a teddy bear...

AWOLTom

AWOLTom: @misterhsk @Charliecondou I am sorta like a bear (not the Teddy kind) x

hardeep singh kohli

misterhsk: Decks the halls with bunting! @Charliecondou is coming home!

WHO, WHO . . . WHO ARE YOU?

HopeThomas19

HopeThomas19: @Charliecondou you don't remember meeting me

HopeThomas19

HopeThomas19: @Charliecondou wish you'd answer me

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @HopeThomas19 no, don't remember. Sorry

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: I remember you - you were the one who sent a tweet 10 mins ago - see I didn't forget!! RT @HopeThomas19: @Charliecondou wish you'd answer me

Mathew Horne

mfhorne: Birthday celebrations begin today with birthday haircut and birthday fave sandwich. Have a good weekend. x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @mfhorne Happy Birthday dear x

msm4rsh

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou awww hurray hurray!!! X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh You're back just as I get 6 weeks off! Typical

--------------------------------------

Below: Charlie Condou, Michelle Collins and Phil Collinson attend the 2011 Terrence Higgins Trust dinner.

A HALF BAKED STORY

(20 WEEKS)

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: We had our 20 week scan today. It's still a boy. Or a girl with a penis

MargoJMilne

MargoJMilne: @Charliecondou Have you got a name for him yet?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @MargoJMilne baby. Catchy right?

MargoJMilne

MargoJMilne: @Charliecondou Very. Quite common though?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @andybcameraman hahaha

sweep007

sweep007: @Charliecondou I had my 20 week scan today! It's a girl :)) congratulations x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @sweep007 you too!!

Gabby_Logan

Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou hey well done...one of each you clever people xx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan I know!! Thanks, see you at the theatre??

Gabby_Logan

Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou sadly not working...for a moment thought you meant hospital theatre and were inviting me to the birth I got a bit too excited

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan hahaha yes come!! The more the merrier

MOT THE HOOPLE

James Wharton

jameswharton: Mot mot mot

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @jameswharton hahahaha

Emma Bunton

EmmaBunton: Loving celeb juice!!!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @EmmaBunton Mott Mott Mott

Leigh Francis

LeighFrancis: mot mot mot

Andy Bennett

andybcameraman: @LeighFrancis what happened to Holly? She's the colour of hangover piss!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @andybcameraman hahaha

Fay Ripley

FayRipley: Weekend away....Budapest or Prague?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @FayRipley Prague. But both are lovely

---------------------------------

WEDNESDAY TWEETS

WeLoveCorrie

WeLoveCorrie: Does anyone know where @Charliecondou's from? I know Marcus is from Stevenage (like all the best people:P), but I was just curious...<3

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @WeLoveCorrie London!

Shmouise

Shmouise: @Charliecondou Dear Chach, please can you tell Caitlin Moran that I owe her a drink? Life-changing. Love you x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Shmouise it's great isn't it? How was the massage?

Shmouise

Shmouise: @Charliecondou I ended up postponing for a couple of weeks. It all got a but messy! X

Above: Charlie Condou on the Corrie float at the Machester Pride parade 2011
Above & below: Charlie Condou and Brooke Vincent at the Manchester Pride parade 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment