Saturday, July 16, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.77

Below: Sue Cleaver & Charlie Condou at Corrie central 2011.
A mistaken identity case

Op_BillyCollins: RT @Confidential_CC: #FF to @Op_BillyCollins from - http://t.co/LPi5Wms and http://t.co/IKGGFBU

rpenryj: @Op_BillyCollins like it

rpenryj: @Confidential_CC hello mate. When are we going to hook up at that beautiful house?

Confidential_CC: @rpenryj I know who u r & ur mum (lol) but u have CCC here the manager of @Charliecondou's blog. Plz follow him as well or he'll be sad x

Confidential_CC: @rpenryj Rupert, @Charliecondou and @Op_BillyCollins both follow me so sorry for any confusion...I am worth following tho just ask anyone!

Charliecondou: @rpenryj that's not me. This is me. Down at Severals in a couple of weeks x

rpenryj: @Charliecondou hello mate. Yes I realised that. Let me know when you are there and maybe we can hook up

Charliecondou: @rpenryj DMed you x

Charliecondou: This is my mate Rupert @rpenryj You should follow him even though he's short. And ugly

streetworker01: @Charliecondou @rpenryj Duly following, Charlie. You know I always do what I'm told.

rpenryj: @Charliecondou thanks for the shout mate

Charliecondou: @rpenryj anytime. I love your photo btw. Is that top from Prada?

Charliecondou: My friend has lost her dog! Please RT doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?d…

djy12345: @Charliecondou I've lost my youth and my innocence. Can you help me?

Charliecondou: @djy12345 Nobody can help you

djy12345: @Charliecondou * hurls self into vat of lager *

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY OMG the photo of John Wayne Bobbit in today's Guardian TOTALLY looks like you! You cant see his penis though

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou frigginell... is it online?

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY I dont know bapez, I'll look

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/…

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou I am flattered. x

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY God I would be! Even the severed member wouldnt put me off

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou check out my new Facebook profile pic Charlie. I think you'll want me x

Charliecondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: Charlie Condou says this looks like me. I bet my knob's bigger though. guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/…

Addy2791: @Charliecondou I might write you a letter #random

Charliecondou: @Addy2791 I might reply

rosie_angel: @Charliecondou will Marcus and Carla ever have any scenes together? Would love to see you two on screen together!

Charliecondou: @rosie_angel Oh I hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment