Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.39

http://i.picasion.com/pic41/f0c4bb21eab41bd283775b47907f22a1.gif

Above: Charlie Condou in Euston Road.


Build Me Up Buttercup

david_w_ross: @Charliecondou what's up buttercup?

Charliecondou: @david_w_ross working hard love, you?

david_w_ross: @Charliecondou same:) waiting on some news... you know how that can be in this biz!

bcfc800: @Charliecondou lol your such an inspiration your my absolute fave in corrie!!

Charliecondou: @bcfc800 ah thank you x


DON’T CRY FOR ME...

CORRIE ON REGARDLESS

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Looking rather buff in the black vest, Mr. Condou. x

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 2000 press ups before that scene obv

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Oh, I just assumed it was natural muscle tone.

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 oh. Yes it is. That, and shading from make up

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Point me in the direction of who did the make-up, then. I need all the help I can get down the Village these days! x

Charliecondou: I can't get interested in all this Cheryl Cole/X Factor nonsense. I'm still cross with her about Gamu

EmmaK67: @Charliecondou We all are

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 I miss her Emma

Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou @EmmaK67 me too..let's walk soon...or drink?

Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan @EmmaK67 Yes!! (the drink bit)

marcooth: @Charliecondou POOR SAD GAMU.

Charliecondou: @marcooth I still cry

marcooth: @Charliecondou It's OK Condou. She's up in heaven looking down on both of us both and smiling.

Charliecondou: Make this happen!! RT @lewistyree: @Charliecondou i loved gamu! She should be the new judge that would piss Cheryl off!

alexpvfc1: @Charliecondou thanks for signing at the gates earlia :)

Charliecondou: @alexpvfc1 no prob mate

FrancescaW14: @Charliecondou please tweet me or follow me, I went to lapland at christmas with you thanks to wish upon a star it was amazing!!x

Charliecondou: @FrancescaW14 hey how are you??

davidkester67: Sun or rain today?..comedy waterproof over-trousers or not?..it's not easy being me

juliehes: @davidkester67 You should ask yourself WWDFD? #whatwouldduncanfosterdo

Charliecondou: @juliehes @davidkester67 Hahaha

tomgormer: OLLY MURRS.

scouserachel: @tomgormer I knoooooow! #ollymurs

gracedent: @scouserachel @tomgormer olly murrrz

Charliecondou: @gracedent @tomgormer @scouserachel Olly Murzzzzzzz

Charliecondou: RT @ParamountSoho: Win 2 free tickets this week to @TasteofLondon. Tweet an original photo taken from @ParamountSoho. #parapic to enter.

JOJEHARVEY: Imogen Thomas serialising her story in Heat. I almost felt sorry for her til she did the inevitable cashing in.

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY I'm thinking of selling our story to QX

JOJEHARVEY: @sophwilkinson they paid for mine when I confessed to sleeping with @Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY it's the ONLY way to get storylines.

Charliecondou: I'm sorry but Olly Murs? Really?? @MattEdmondson would have been SO much better

saarrr230: @Charliecondou i love you so so so so much! your an amazing actor! please tweet back & follow me!xxxxxx

Charliecondou: @saarrr230 thanks very much x

semadivad: @Charliecondou @jojeharvey I confessed to touching Condou and they simply handed me a WetWipe and apologised.

Charliecondou: @semadivad @JOJEHARVEY I hope it was anti-bacterial

No comments:

Post a Comment