Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.979

RICHARD ARNOLD, CATH TYLDESLEY AND CHARLIE CONDOU AT THE NTAs
RichardAArnold: @Cath_Tyldesley looking sensational with a dashing @Charliecondou. Me on the other hand...

JUNKIE
Charliecondou: @BoostJuiceUK I'm thinking if I just have a large Gym Junkie then I don't actually have to go to the gym. Is that how it works??

LA CONDOU
DiversityRM: @Charliecondou we have 2 fundraising places in the @BrightonMarathn on April 6th. You keen?! If not, please can you RT?
Charliecondou: @DiversityRM I'll be in LA!!
DiversityRM: @Charliecondou Sure, sure...
Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM: @Charliecondou we have 2 fundraising places in the @BrightonMarathn on April 6th. You keen?! If not, please can you RT?

ON LOCATION

PeacockTanya: Did a double take when @Charliecondou drove past me thought I know him!!! Then saw #coronationstreet  are filming near my house :-):-) xx

vikki_paul: @realsamia @Charliecondou enjoy being on location today. I may see you tomorrow when I am out with the dog #lovelydevelopment

MORNING WITH THE CORRIE CREW

JosephSscanlon: I'm bringing my camera this morning @Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JosephSscanlon pervert

gillywalshy: @Charliecondou @JosephSscanlon love a good rug me !

Charliecondou: @gillywalshy @JosephSscanlon I'm having you both barred from the set

gillywalshy: @Charliecondou @JosephSscanlon as if you have the power..

Charliecondou: @gillywalshy @JosephSscanlon :-(

JosephSscanlon: @Charliecondou @gillywalshy I'll bring my macro lens with me. :)

gillywalshy: @JosephSscanlon @Charliecondou you'll need it from what I've heard ;)

Charliecondou: @gillywalshy @JosephSscanlon size isn't everything. I hope

THE BOOBS AT THE STAR

salihughes: @KirstieMAllsopp Too funny.


KirstieMAllsopp: @salihughes I thought @Charliecondou had written very movingly about the birth of both his kids in @guardian ?!

salihughes: @KirstieMAllsopp @Charliecondou @guardian Exactly.

Charliecondou: @KirstieMAllsopp @salihughes @guardian that's my favourite headline ever. I would've framed it were it not for the boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment