Thursday, May 16, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.715

WHICH ONES?

spicerlife: Dear Twitter, Which Nathan Barley episode shall I watch?

Charliecondou: @spicerlife all the ones I'm in

spicerlife: @Charliecondou I cringe at those ones because it reminds me of pitching badly. And my attempts at writing wine columns

spicerlife: @Charliecondou Dutch wine

Charliecondou: @spicerlife hilarious and co

ON SET WITH SUE
Charliecondou: A joyous day filming in the Rovers with Sue Nichols. I think Audrey Roberts is my favourite Corrie character

Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou "Oh, lovvie…"

Charliecondou: @Eamonn_Forde actually it's "luh-veh"

Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou WotEVAH.
JackPShepherd88
JackPShepherd88: RT @Charliecondou: A joyous day filming in the Rovers with Sue Nichols. I think Audrey Roberts is my favourite Corrie character
Charliecondou: She even threw in an "Honest-leh" for me, @realsamia  and @msm4rsh
JackPShepherd88
JackPShepherd88: RT @Charliecondou: She even threw in an "Honest-leh" for me, @realsamia  and @msm4rsh
CelebGossPB
CelebGossPB: @Charliecondou this sounds good for a Marcus storyline? I love Sue!
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou I love her
Charliecondou: @scouserachel ill introduce you and you can be BFFs
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou she was very nice to a friend of mine who had a teeny tiny part a couple of years ago. i would love to be her bff.
Charliecondou: @scouserachel you'd love her. She even indulges me making constant Rentaghost jokes
msm4rsh
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou @realsamia oh she is hilarious!!! X
liammcneilly
liammcneilly: @Charliecondou And mine...

Charliecondou: We talked about this, she thinks its hilarious @liammcneilly
MartynHett: @Charliecondou @liammcneilly OH MY GOD! I made this!!! I'm so glad she finds it funny, I had no idea it'd go viral and thought shed hate me!
Charliecondou: @MartynHett @liammcneilly she loves it

MissCharleyWebb: @Charliecondou Definitelyyyyy mine!

Charliecondou: @MissCharleyWebb I thought I was your favourite?? *Unfollows*

JUDY JUDY JUDY

PrincessJulia__: The judyblame jewellery adornment wall hangings http://instagram.com/p/ZYggZqIaLM

Charliecondou: @PrincessJulia__ I love a bit of judy

SPOUTIN' FOUNTAIN

fountain1987: To listen to me now on @allstarfm go to http://www.allstarfm.co.uk or download the Tune In app on App Store and Search All Star FM please RT

Charliecondou: RT @fountain1987: To listen to me now on @AllStarFM go to http://www.allstarfm.co.uk or download the Tune In app on App Store and Search All Star FM please RT
fountain1987
fountain1987: @Charliecondou cheers Charles!

Charliecondou: @fountain1987 no probs chrissy

WHY WASN'T I TOLD?
Charliecondou: @HayleyNovember why did nobody tell me you were on twitter??? X
HayleyNovember
HayleyNovember: @Charliecondou Snuck on. This my professional worky type one...x

Charliecondou: @HayleyNovember hooray!! How are you dear?

HE'S BACK!
LisaM_Catchpole
LisaM_Catchpole: @Charliecondou Are You Back In England Now??? Did You Have A Nice Holiday??? Xxx
Charliecondou: @LisaM_Catchpole I am and I did x
LisaM_Catchpole
LisaM_Catchpole: @Charliecondou Back To Rainy Manchester Eh?? Really Hope You Have Some Good Storylines Coming Up :-)

ACTUALLY, CHARLIE WOULD WEAR BOTH!
mamasandpapas: Which dress do you prefer from our new Kids 2-6 range? The one on the left or the one on the right?
Charliecondou: @mamasandpapas the one on the right. Though my daughter would take both

LOCKER SHOCKER
Charliecondou: I think someone just tried to get a sneaky photo of my in the gym changing rooms. Thank GOD I had my chastity belt on
jackiecrozier
jackiecrozier: @Charliecondou bet I know which gym it was lol x
Charliecondou: @jackiecrozier virgin printworks. A Mecca for Manx muscle Marys
jackiecrozier
jackiecrozier: @Charliecondou ahhh I was wrong, I thought Bannatynes near the Village. I'm at the posh gym near your work. Wouldn't get that there :( x
Charliecondou: @jackiecrozier no I'm waiting for @DuncanBannatyne to give me a free membership
jackiecrozier
jackiecrozier: @Charliecondou @DuncanBannatyne ha, we'll when you do, get a plus1 please. I'm single so the gay gym would be great :)
Charliecondou: @jackiecrozier @DuncanBannatyne deffo!
plonkymiff
plonkymiff: @Charliecondou they were obviously doing a #hottieornottie
Charliecondou: @plonkymiff nottie today I think
plonkymiff
plonkymiff: @Charliecondou haha we'll be the judge of that
LeaderAbrahams
LeaderAbrahams: @Charliecondou lol what an odd thing to do, but quite faltering nonetheless!
achillthatbends
achillthatbends: @Charliecondou I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I wish that you hadn't thwarted the photographer's attempts...
TonysimmsBK
TonysimmsBK: @Charliecondou hahaha that's hilarious!
JamesHannah6
JamesHannah6: @Charliecondou damn it that would be worth a look!!
ILuv_MyDog
ILuv_MyDog: @Charliecondou The perils of being a soap star! U just cant rock out with your cock out, luv!! lol

FOLLOW HIM
OLIVIALEE7: A lovely lady just asked me to follow @Danthemanrich while he is serving our country in Afghanistan, so why don't you lot give him a follow 2
Charliecondou: @OLIVIALEE7 @Danthemanrich I've followed
Danthemanrich: @Charliecondou @OLIVIALEE7 thank you. Both of you.

BONNIE, PLEASE DON'T GO
(STEREO REMASTER)

Kevin Johnson is an Oz music balladeer from the 1970s. His big international hit was "Rock and Roll I Gave You the Best Years of My Life" which charted in Europe, UK and North America. His second biggest hit was "Bonnie, Please Don't Go." Sadly for fans, every CD and vinyl album to date has carried the mono mix of "Bonnie." After working on the track and painstakingly taking it apart digitally, using my home studio, I sent Kevin a stereo remaster. He repaid my kindness with CDs and DVDs. This is the first time a true stereo mix of the song has been allowed to be heard by the general public. The familiar opening and closing number incorporated into the track is "Auld Lang Syne."
Tom Mix Music - Newcastle Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment