Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1148

FANCY MAN
BoyGeorge: I've started fancying blokes with beards. I just to get one to fancy me!
Charliecondou: @BoyGeorge
BoyGeorge: @DeanP1878 @Charliecondou Ha. Charlie! I thought you were a bisexual! Lol!
Charliecondou: @BoyGeorge Just on the telly dear
vazzer: @Charliecondou You don't look like you!

ONE OF THESE
Monkeytrouser: After feeling like I was in a sauna last night. I went and got me one of these. Take that sweaty Wes! pic.twitter.com/zrMaVtBlXQ
Charliecondou: @Monkeytrouser I might be stating the obvious, but you're going to have a real problem 
Reply to @Charliecondou @Monkeytrouser 
Monkeytrouser: @Charliecondou haha that's a very good point! Ah well, dark and cool it is!

ATTITUDE  PARTY
JAMESINREHAB: We were promised booze at the @AttitudeMag #AttitudeHOT100 party tonight. #attitude here it is... Next naked men! pic.twitter.com/BY8V921soS
Charliecondou: @JAMESINREHAB @AttitudeMag on my way!!

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Was hoping to catch up with you at the Attitude do tonight, but couldn't make it, alas! x

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 ah what a shame x

ATTITUDE ARTICLE
SJ_Watson: Dear media. Stop using the words ‘openly gay’ unless you also use ‘openly straight’, in which case go right ahead.
L_Macdougall: @SJ_Watson Indeed. Did you see this? http://attitude.co.uk/charlie-condou-open/
SJ_Watson: @L_Macdougall I didn't - thanks for sharing @Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @SJ_Watson @L_Macdougall you're welcome x

PARENTING SHOW
Charliecondou: RT @Alt_Parenting: We have @LWCLondon as Headline Sponsors at @Alt_Parenting Show 20th Sept 2014 @GrandConnaught BOOK ONLINE TODAY - http://goo.gl/fLPZOX

CLOTHES
CHIMPSINSOCKS: Not really a catwalk is it. More, some women in clothes going to work. pic.twitter.com/OMe5d0qTkY
Charliecondou: @CHIMPSINSOCKS but which ones look hot and which ones do not?? It's important we 
CHIMPSINSOCKS: @Charliecondou yes! Let's all judge them on their outfits. Who looks the sauciest. It's exciting... I'm excited...
Charliecondou: @CHIMPSINSOCKS To be honest, they could all do with losing some weight. And then putting some on again

OVER ON MY OTHER BLOG I HAVE BEEN TRENDING ON TWITTER NOW DAILY FOR OVER 2 WEEKS. THIS IS A RECAP OF TODAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment