Friday, November 1, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.892

TALES OF THE CITY 
MattCainWriter: Morning! Writing about Tales of the City by @ArmisteadMaupin for Travel issue of @AttitudeMag. Tweet me your thoughts + I'll include!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @MattCainWriter @ArmisteadMaupin @AttitudeMag I read them all, one after the other when I was coming out and was certain I'd find my own Michael Mouse!
MattCainWriter
MattCainWriter: @Charliecondou I love my sister xx
Tom_in_Oz_: @MattCainWriter never read a novel & have managed to turn out fine. I once asked @ArmisteadMaupin if he was still alive. He follows me now x
ArmisteadMaupin: @Tom_in_Oz_ @MattCainWriter Only to see if YOU are, Tom ;)
Tom_in_Oz_: @ArmisteadMaupin @MattCainWriter well, I have a regular intake of scotch therefore I am x

MY FIRST WEEK

salislee: Brilliant first week filming at #coronationstreet Now very excited about a huge DRINK! :-)

salislee: And what a wicked cast. @missmcollins @Cath_Tyldesley @BrunoLangley @Charliecondou and everyone else :-)

LIGHT READING - NOT! 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @djy12345: I want to be @MsJackMonroe when i grow up. Richard Littlejohn – here are all the things you got wrong http://gu.com/p/3k35y/tw

SUNDAY WITH CONDOU
sundayshowTV
sundayshowTV: Enjoying @itvcorrie? Tune into #SundayScoop on Sunday from 11:30 when we'll be chatting storylines with  @Charliecondou! #Corrie
GavinROfficial
GavinROfficial: RT @sundayshowTV: Enjoying @itvcorrie? Tune into #SundayScoop on Sunday from 11:30 when we'll be chatting storylines with  @Charliecondou! #Corrie

STOCK IMAGES!
hrtbps: "Why not model for stock images?" they said."What could possibly go wrong?" they said.
IamThorMeToo: @hrtbps @cluedont she'll be used for a diarrhea treatment and period pain too. But the group sex is probably the one she'll regret most
Charliecondou: RT @hrtbps: "Why not model for stock images?" they said."What could possibly go wrong?" they said. http://t.co/oF8icpgsqp

A BIT OF ROUGH
GemmmaLea: @AshleyMcGuire_ I've just written your name on an envelope.
AshleyMcGuire_: @GemmmaLea oh wait, its because of clean break isn't it.
GemmmaLea: @AshleyMcGuire_ That's it. If it was love, I'd have written it in my rough book.
AshleyMcGuire_: @GemmmaLea I've just really laughed at 'rough book'. Haven't heard that phrase for 25 years.
JenBrister: @AshleyMcGuire_ @GemmmaLea Rough book! Ha ha ha ha ha!! I completely forgot that rough books existed. Mine was yellow.
Charliecondou: @JenBrister @AshleyMcGuire_ @GemmmaLea mine was yellow too! Yellow ochre to be precise
GemmmaLea: @Charliecondou @JenBrister @AshleyMcGuire_ Oh. Mine was grey. I'm sad now.
AshleyMcGuire_: @GemmmaLea @Charliecondou @JenBrister don't be sad. Your rough book was at least ten years younger than ours. Rejoice.
Charliecondou: @AshleyMcGuire_ @GemmmaLea @JenBrister speak for yourself! I'm barely past puberty
AshleyMcGuire_: @Charliecondou @GemmmaLea @JenBrister what a little liar Condou is.
GemmmaLea: @Charliecondou @JenBrister @AshleyMcGuire_ I'm 35 next week. Bet that makes you all feel old, eh?
AshleyMcGuire_: @GemmmaLea @Charliecondou @JenBrister actually that makes me feel a lot better. Your not that young after all.

SWIMMERS
emmagleave: I look at people sometimes and think..really!???.......that's the sperm that won?????
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @emmagleave: I look at people sometimes and think..really!???.......that's the sperm that won?????

HELLO KITTY COUTURE
deekoppang: Happy Halloween! X #Karl&#Choupette 
radioleary: Dee and I Lagerfelding it up last night
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @radioleary @deekoppang hahaha amazing

NATIONAL AIDS TRUST WIG PARTY HALLOWEEN BALL HIGHLIGHTS FROM 27TH OCT 2013
TheWigParty: Thank you to our celeb supporters.
Press play for some highlights:

No comments:

Post a Comment