Monday, September 30, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.860

BEST WISHES BARBARA KNOX
Charliecondou: Happy 80th Birthday Barbara!! I love that woman 
thegrimescene
thegrimescene: @Charliecondou 80?!?! Wow
bevhowell24
bevhowell24: @Charliecondou she is just wonderful and not just because she's achieved such a fab milestone birthday ... Congrats Barbara x
moniqueo
moniqueo: @Charliecondou We love Barbara too!!!!Give her birthday wishes from fans across the pond.
xleopard_printx
xleopard_printx: @Charliecondou She's never 80 today?!?! She hides it well!
LeeH1970
LeeH1970: @Charliecondou Barbara is such a beautiful woman. Thought she was in her 60's.
cailin58
cailin58: @Charliecondou happy birthday Barbara x

THE MONDAY GRUMBLE
Charliecondou: This is me today
"Going on to the Internet when I haven't watched the Breaking Bad final yet"


rob_fitzpatrick: @Charliecondou i'm only half way thru season 2 :(

Charliecondou: @rob_fitzpatrick Then you'll need to smash your computer/iphone up and stay in until you've caught up
cheeky2xist: Cheers @Charliecondou - trust your Monday is a happy one - spending mine getting around the Manchester 'ring-o-steel'
Charliecondou: @cheeky2xist Good luck with that!

NEVER KISS A TORY
Charliecondou: @GeorgeNewton1 I hope you're wearing your "Never kissed a Tory" badge
GeorgeNewton1: @Charliecondou unfortunately not!! Ha. Give my dad some stick!
skipnewton
skipnewton: @GeorgeNewton1 @Charliecondou where are you today George ?

GeorgeNewton1: @skipnewton @Charliecondou University...

DON'T FORGET TO NOMINATE CHARLIE FOR THE IOS PINK LIST

ChasCondouFans: Want to vote for Charlie in the UK Independent On Sunday PINK LIST - click link, complete 3 lines of information and you're DONE!!! http://www.independent.co.uk/pinklist2013 

I'M A DADDY AND I KNOW IT
*Dedicated to all those daddies out there*
This video might not be available to play in some parts of the world but hopefully you will be able to enjoy this little clip - Tom.

SHOWING SOME RESTRAINT
Charliecondou: @DonkeyColm Did you just see me?
toddlerlex
toddlerlex: @DonkeyColm @Charliecondou http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/restraining_orders/
Charliecondou: @toddlerlex @DonkeyColm haha

MISSING FROM BLACKROCK
Charliecondou: RT @annetteclancy: @Philippa_Perry could you ask your Irish followers to share pic of #actorgerrymccann who is missing in Dublin? Thanks.

2013 TV CHOICE AWARDS
Below: Charlie Condou arriving at the awards.
MICHELLE KEEGAN WAS 'INDISPOSED' ON THE NIGHT SO CHARLIE ACCEPTED THE AWARD ON HER BEHALF


LOL = SALTS

FROM SOMEWHERE
OVER THE RAINBOW
- IN OZ -

RETIREMENT BLUES
Tom_in_Oz_: My 1st year of being retired is 3 quarters through & I've already had a small pay rise & 2day I got a present for 2014 #retirement 

tnvol19: @ChasCondouFans congrats, Tommy! Mwah & hugs!

TONY ABBOTT BRINGS OUT THE NUTTERS AND TWITTER TROLLS 
Today after sending out my usual blog topic updates which included the latest round of gaffs by Oz PM Tony Abbott, I was sent a very unusually worded tweet from one of my followers @mwprmark who works as a government avisor at the following company http://www.mwpr.cc/
mwprmark: Blogging is to journalism as rape is to making love @Tom_in_Oz_ 
Tom_in_Oz_: So you must be the first person I know who voted for Tony Abbott @mwprmark and probably the last
mwprmark: @Tom_in_Oz_ and this admitted lack of balance is reflected in the drivel you pass off as a blog.
Tom_in_Oz_: @mwprmark 70,000 ppl per week (sometime more) read blog and I only blog what interests me #my #retirement #project
mwprmark: There is your error, @Tom_in_Oz_. Readership has nothing to do with the quality of the content.
limelite001: @mwprmark @Tom_in_Oz_ Haha, Tom in Oz has 16 followers and his last entry on his "blog" is in 2010! Haha, what a troll. Block him MD.
Tom_in_Oz_: Dear me @limelite001 ... I don't follow @mwprmark ... he follows me & I have had about 5 blogs you've probably found an old one. But will you apologise?
Tom_in_Oz_: And @limelite001 I'm not sure why you would call me a troll? @mwprmark
mwprmark: Unfollowed @Tom_in_Oz_.  @limelite001 
Pasta company Bertolli release pro-gay advert & rivals Barilla eat humble pie

No comments:

Post a Comment