Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.699

MAMAS AND PAPAS AND CHARLIE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: People of Leeds. Is it easy to get from the train station to the trinity centre? (Is it even called that?)
disneynut1973
disneynut1973: @Charliecondou The new shopping centre? It's about a 5 minute walk.
pemberton18
pemberton18: @Charliecondou yeah it's literally over the road mate.
rosiepopscarter
rosiepopscarter: @Charliecondou come out if station turn right walk up and cross over to over side walk up past bhs and entrance to trinity will be on rite
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Great, thank you Leeds lovers
TheQueerGuy
TheQueerGuy: @Charliecondou But how many were LOVERS?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TheQueerGuy after tonight, ALL OF THEM

mamasandpapas: @Charliecondou is here with us at our Leeds Trinity store presenting the Mum & Dads the word awards


mamasandpapas: Congrats to all our Mum & Dads the Word winners tonight!


Q: WHY DO GAYS LIKE NANDOS?
A: IT'S FLAME GRILLED!
MissFross
MissFross: I swear @Charliecondou just stood behind me in Nando's in Leeds... Charlie, is it you?! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @MissFross yep, that was me x
MissFross
MissFross: @Charliecondou Ah! I didn't want to bother you by coming over, I hope you have a lovely evening :) x
West Middleton
westmiddleton: OMG Marcus from Corrie has only just walked in Nandos!! Me and @Oliviaa124 are starstruck hahaha
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @westmiddleton @Oliviaa124 should've said hi ;-)
Oliviaa124
Oliviaa124: @Charliecondou @westmiddleton haha, we didn't want to disturb your nandos with our excitement!:')

MUM'S FADS
LindsayRedMag: I am researching fitness fads of yore. Googled "thigh master", got an unpleasant surprise
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LindsayRedMag my mum was massively into Callanetics, for at least a week
LindsayRedMag
LindsayRedMag: @Charliecondou That's on my list too! (along with Billy Blanks' Tae Bo)

IN AND OUTEN
denise_vanouten: Hair and make up by @Lotttiepop CH4 "What's Cooking?"
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten I've got that dress
denise_vanouten
denise_vanouten: @Charliecondou this is your dress x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten It looks better on me

IT'S AN ATTITUDE THING
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Paul Flynn's columns in @AttitudeMag are always brilliant. Always.
PrincessJulia__
PrincessJulia__: @Charliecondou: Couldn't agree more Charlie, Paul Flynn #beyond
AttitudeMag
AttitudeMag: @Charliecondou Glad you like them Charlie! He's a star that Paul Flynn.

RE THE ALBERT KENNEDY AWARDS
sammydorable
sammydorable: @Charliecondou Good to have finally met you last night. Finally without subtitles. Hope you enjoyed the #londonalberts13 as much as I did.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @sammydorable nice to meet you too x

MORE PICS FROM "OUT IN THE CITY" AWARD NIGHT
gleepwcuk: UKLGBT Network Group of the year for @OutInTheCityMag goes to @RBSGroup @AndiKeeling Congratulations on winning
PS. That's Charlie in the middle - in his capacity as underarm deodorant checker and host!

WELL SCHOOLED
ShaunDellenty: Good morning to Ernst & Young EYGLES LGBT network-at my school today making over our Pond Area & the sun is shining!
Confidential_CC: @ShaunDellenty is this a "60 min makeover" and will it be televised in Oz.....we get all your shows here ya know!
ShaunDellenty: @Confidential_CC lol. Maybe they will do my house too.....

IN FOR A POUND...IN FOR A...
GASP!
badjonesyinc: I have a dream That one day, I will succeed I will reach my goal I will fulfil my destiny And become mayor of Poundland on foursquare
Confidential_CC: @badjonesyinc the kind of poundland you are dreaming of is MORE gay son x
badjonesyinc: @Confidential_CC yay! And you say that like its a bad thing pa! ;-)
Confidential_CC: @badjonesyinc son, I'm afraid my Poudland days are over, nowadays I'm more your Marks&Suspenders type of guy x
badjonesyinc: @Confidential_CC lol! So I've heard! Cx

A NEW INTERACTIVE BOOK FOR KIDS...AND IT'S MADE IN OZ


Adyomo: @Charliecondou can we send you a copy? #geoffandhistwodads #itgetsbetter #equality
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Adyomo Sure, I'd love to read it! DM me x
Confidential_CC: @Adyomo I just put mention of your book on the blog I run for Charlie Condou - GOOD LUCK - Tom (former infants teach)
Adyomo: @Confidential_CC Thats wonderful! thank you so much.
Confidential_CC: @Adyomo just letting you know @charliecondou blog has a fan base that is mostly in the UK
Adyomo: @Confidential_CC that's cool. Our AppBook is available worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment