Friday, March 1, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.639

IN BRIGHTON
Charlie Condou Blog
ChasCondouBlog: Meet Charlie Condou http://studentpride.co.uk tomorrow from midday, Brighton! Non students welcome!
janicelewis74
janicelewis74: @Charliecondou saw you this afternoon in Brighton :) it's my girlfriends 40th birthday today, how about a retweet? x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @janicelewis74 happy birthday! X
janicelewis74
janicelewis74: @Charliecondou it's my girlfriends birthday ( her name is Jenny ) not mine, but thank you so much. Hope you had a nice day today x

CANADIAN CONFERENCE TIMES:

Hello Canadian followers, due to popular demand, Charlie Condou will be making SIX appearances at the British Isles Show in March 2013. The conference 3-day event is being held at the International Centre at Mississauga (near the International Airport).

Charlie's appearance times:

Friday March 8th at 1pm and 4pm

Saturday March 9th at 11:30am and 3pm

Sunday March 10th at 11:30am and 2:30pm

Charlie is looking forward to meeting his Canadian/USA fans.

OH HAPPDAY

GriffRowland: Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!


Confidential_CC: @GriffRowland being a Wynn descendant from Nth Wales I'd just like to say - I must learn Welsh so I know what you said! Hope it was nice!

GriffRowland: @Confidential_CC it was Happy St David's Day!

Confidential_CC: @GriffRowland thanks 4 translation I am on an iPad which doesn't allow me to use Google translate. Hope you r having a nice St David Day been a bit soggy here.

POPE TWINS - A CARDINAL SIN
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: I'm relieved to finally be able so say, I'm the new Pope
TracyAnnO
TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou Hang on they asked me too! Awkward.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO you're Jewish and a woman, you can't be Pope. I, on the other hand, am gay.
TracyAnnO
TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou True but I was asked to join The Hitler Youth.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO ok we'll share the job. I'm only doing it for the gowns anyway
TracyAnnO
TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou I'm doing it for the baubles. Ill do weekdays .You can have Ireland. I'm making a weekly blowdry part of the Cannon
UKPositiveLad
UKPositiveLad: @Charliecondou you're just doing it for the Dior gowns and Vuitton slippers aren't you?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @UKPositiveLad obv
UKPositiveLad
UKPositiveLad: @Charliecondou get me one of those big hats? I reckon it'd make an ace tea cosy ;) see you tomorrow.
katemagowan
katemagowan: @Charliecondou thank God for that Charlie. *converts to Catholicism*
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @katemagowan you can be cardinal if you want
katemagowan
katemagowan: @TracyAnnO @Charliecondou I'm converting whichever one of you does it, (job share?)  Fun times at the Vatican!
TracyAnnO
TracyAnnO: @katemagowan @Charliecondou bless you my child
mustbejp
mustbejp: @Charliecondou in that case.... fancy a fiddle?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @mustbejp Sorry, you're too old
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou Look Charlie, I know you love kids, but they love them in a *different* way. (I'm allowed to make those jokes, as I was raised a Catholic).
TheRumourCat
TheRumourCat: @Charliecondou Jonattan Yeah? should be the new Pope. Prayers, etc...
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @TheRumourCat communion and co?
Sparkle__Monkey
Sparkle__Monkey: @MuvaF @Charliecondou Can't wait to kiss your ring x
heatherpeace
heatherpeace: @Charliecondou I don't think you knew I was a Bishop. Easy mistake as I have to drag king up to get in. :)
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @heatherpeace Thanks Heather, I'll promote you to head Bishop. Or Cardinal or something
FatSideburns
FatSideburns:@Charliecondou   Mazeltov!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @FatSideburns quite
_DaCattos
_DaCattos: @Charliecondou @heatherpeace I voted twice! calls were only £1 from a BT landline #PopeIdol #Charlie4Pope
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @_DaCattos hahaha

MORE COMMENT RE YESTERDAY'S DOUBLE DENIM OUTFIT
DunstanKesseler
DunstanKesseler: @Charliecondou Careful. Where Cam's from that's known as a 'tuxedo'.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @DunstanKesseler haha

NATALIE GUMEDE'S LEAVING PARTY 
AND ALAN HALSALL'S BABY NEWS
Natalie Gumede, the recently NTA nominated actress who played Kirsty on Coronation Street, had her official leaving party last Wednesday night at Annie's Restaurant in Manchester.
Below: Most of the Corrie cast was in attendance as well as Natalie's on-screen lover Alan Halsall. Alan and wife Lucy-Jo Hudson have recently announced they are expecting. It appears Lucy-Jo wasn't the only one experiencing a glow.
Below: Kym Marsh and Charlie Condou departing Annie's Restaurant after the farewell for Natalie Gumede.

Natalie Gumede
NatalieGumede: It's going to take me a few days to process the last 24 hours, because Corrie has a way of sneaking under your skin....1/2
Natalie Gumede
NatalieGumede: 2/2 but I'm reading and I'm deeply moved by your messages, and I thank you. Thank you Coronation Street for the opportunity of my life xxx

Below: Natalie's farewell card signed by the Corrie cast.
Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment