Thursday, December 13, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.561

OTHERWISE ENGAGED 
simondaysh
simondaysh: Are you out and about tonight @Charliecondou ? :-)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @simondaysh just on my way to the cinema
simondaysh
simondaysh: @Charliecondou fair enough.. Haha, we're out if you fancied a drink that's all :). Enjoy

BABY FOUND IN SUBWAY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @AlsBoy: If you have access to a baby and haven't done this to them yet, what exactly are you waiting for?

SAY IT WITH CHOCS
AlexiSafron
AlexiSafron: Thank you @Charliecondou for our lovely costume choccies! Other cast members please take note..... #CorrieChristmas
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AlexiSafron you are all welcome (they're for you obviously)
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou on behalf of the glam squad Thankyou for the chocolates.. ( they are for me really ain't they )....did a similar chocolate tweet ! I wasn't copying I just had the same thoughts lol
AlexiSafron
AlexiSafron: @gillywalshy @charliecondou yeh yeh gill whatevs! I might run off with them, there's no one here....
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @AlexiSafron @charliecondou ooh that's a good point ! Might man handle them all maybe lick them..
theteamaker
theteamaker: @charliecondou man of the year, on behalf of the AD team. Thank you for our gawjus chocolates! #letbattlecommence #actualhungergames
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy if you eat them on your cheat day
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou what I'll spontaneously combust ??...

THE VOICE
ChadLDN
ChadLDN: Just booked a total A-Gay actor for a voice over job tomorrow. All becuase @Charliecondou wasn't available.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ChadLDN WHO IS HE???
ChadLDN
ChadLDN: @Charliecondou haha - Samuel Barnett did a fantastic job BTW.

CORRIE-OKE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @quarterbluematt: "@ITVTextSanta: See the @itvcorrie stars doing Christmas 'Corrie-oke' for #TextSanta!"
Press play to see Charlie Condou and the fab Corrie Cast & Crew sing a special Christmas Advent Calendar song.


Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @quarterbluematt @ITVTextSanta @itvcorrie I think you'll find I "made" it
quarterbluematt
quarterbluematt: @Charliecondou @ITVTextSanta @itvcorrie Haha yes that is true, you gave it the levity that it needed in my opinion
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou christmas CORRIE-OKE!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @scouserachel I FUCKING KNOW!!
gillywalshy
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou you are my favourite part of the #corrietextsanta
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy and you're my favourite part of make up
LewisMallaburn
LewisMallaburn: @Charliecondou are you copying our outstanding moves to Coldplay at via fossa lol?! Xx #coughtinaction
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @LewisMallaburn haha

MOONE-LIGHT ROBBERY
stuartmurphy100
stuartmurphy100: #mooneboy #robbed
aido_
aido_: Those lads are brilliant! @stuartmurphy100
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @aido_ @stuartmurphy100 looking terribly handsome Stuart
stuartmurphy100
stuartmurphy100: @Charliecondou @aido_ I'm all yours
aido_
aido_: That's our fit award winning boss @stuartmurphy100 tonight ;-) Hope you're v well @Charliecondou I wanna go back to #DuneHouse!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stuartmurphy100 you're not following me anymore!
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou I remember the good old days when @stuartmurphy100 followed me . . . I still have some of his interesting DMs stored away . . . this was before he realised he was following the CCC blog and not you!

No comments:

Post a Comment