Saturday, September 15, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.467

WANKIEPOO
JONATHAN HARVEY
JOJEHARVEY: Dear Celebrity. I'm doing a massive poo today. Please can I have a retweet for luck?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: Dear Celebrity. I'm doing a massive poo today. Please can I have a retweet for luck? 
   Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: Today I followed a celebrity wanker may I have a re-tweet? RT @Charliecondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: Dear Celebrity. I'm doing a massive poo today. Please can I have a retweet for luck?

SO, YOU ASK...
WHY IS TOM IN OZ PROMOTING THIS MOVIE...???
Tom In Oz
The simple answer is one of my old Newcastle NSW friends and former school teacher Glenn Butcher is in the cast...

Both Glenn and I went to Newcastle University to train to be teachers. We appeared together at the Griffith Duncan Theatre University Review at the end of our first year of training. He decided to leave teaching and headed into showbiz whilst I continued to teach. Over the years my wife and I have been to Melbourne and Sydney to see him work on stage, in such shows as "Singing in the Rain." Glenn was a regular on TV shows "Fast Forward" and "Full Frontal." Glenn has been in Kath & Kim the TV series over the years and has had a steady stream of Oz work, mostly comedy. But this movie is a chance for Glenn to 'come out' and although you can't tell from the following picture he has done it in style with Oz gay icon Mark Trevorrow aka Bob Downe. (that's Mark's hand in the pic).
For more information on Glenn go HERE
TM
TMarkstahler: @Tom_In_Oz_ Nope, I don't ask that. God only knows why you are doing the things you do.
david
david_kirwan: @AWOLTom I would have just said its funny as fook

Stars:
Jane Turner as Kath Day-Knight, Gina Riley as Kim Craig, Glenn Butcher as Sergio, Glenn Robbins as Kel Knight, Jessica de Gouw as Isabella, Magda Szubanski as Sharon Strzelecki, Marg Downey as Marion, Mark Trevorrow as Marko, Mick Molloy as Gary Poole, Peter Rowsthorn as Brett Craig, Richard E Grant as Alain, Rob Sitch as King Javier, Frank Woodley as castle translator and Barry Humphries as Dame Edna.

Official Blurb: 
"When foxy empty nester Kath Day-Knight wins the trip of a lifetime to a tiny European kingdom with her spoilt princess daughter Kim, she embarks on a fairy-tale adventure filled with power, love, lust and even a royal wedding. Accompanied by Kim’s second best friend, Sharon Strzelecki, they find themselves on a journey that will change their lives forever. " - Roadshow Films PR
Oh, and Glenn Butcher did get a chance to use his teaching skills...here he is on "Play School"

No comments:

Post a Comment