Thursday, August 9, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.429

BODY DOUBLE
Lorraine
reallorraine: @chrishoy - great pic!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @reallorraine @chrishoy I HATE it when someone's head gets superimposed onto my body!!
Lorraine
reallorraine: I know love / it must be hell!! @Charliecondou

AubreyEMiller: @reallorraine:.... it's one of the new generation of Thunderbird puppets, right?
Faye
CrimsonPetal87: @AubreyEMiller Hahahahaha!!! x x

COCKTAIL TALES
Paula_Lane
lane_paula: @Charliecondou I just spotted you whilst having cocktails!!!! Thought about running after u but you had a very purposeful walk!!

Charliecondou: @lane_paula I just had dinner at grill on the alley too! I almost messages you after your tweet about mojitos
Paula_Lane
lane_paula: @Charliecondou aaw!! We'll have dinner and Mojitos soon! Xx

CRAZY LIFE
lynda
lyndiloo1: Just gettin settled to watch @fountain1987 on itv2 lemon la vida loca

Charliecondou: @lyndiloo1 @fountain1987 let me know if he embarrasses himself x
lynda
lyndiloo1: @Charliecondou haha will do y arnt u wotchin ?? X

TEETHING ISSUES
laura graham
laurajgraham: Poor teething baby :-(

Charliecondou: @laurajgraham nice seeing you briefly babe xxx
laura graham
laurajgraham: @Charliecondou and you , fellow parent x

AUSTRALIAN PSYCHO
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: LONG BUT TRUE STORY: Went to see my doc today (Dr Raffan). Right in the middle of our medical chat I got a psychic message from a man called Garth who kept asking me to tell doc to phone him. Apparently doc is helping to finance a TV cooking series in Europe via a man called Garth whose sister [the cook] lives in France but runs a restaurant in Venice Italy...I was flabbergasted that I got the psychic message in the middle of doc appointment but my doc is no longer concerned that I have a psychological problem #docnolongerasceptic
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC Gosh! Have you always had these psychic abilities Tom? Sometimes you get them about me, and I am over here! lol love you xx
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @FoxyLorri64 no not always had them but started off as déjà vu moments when I was a kid. I always told people what was gonna happen next
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC I would think in a lot of ways it's a great gift to have…Queue the Twilight Zone theme!..
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @FoxyLorri64 bit scary at times especially when I get specific names, like who would have a friend called Garth!!!??? Doc fell off perch!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC your Doctor is a Parrot! lol I can well imagine, wow. You'll be seeing ghost's next!
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @FoxyLorri64 btw you have a swampy patch of land on your property and there is a misty presence at times that likes to walk in the fog...
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC not one to lie, there is a slight swampy part in the field at the front where I often pick grass for the hens!
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @FoxyLorri64 the person I see is late teens and shrouded in fog looking for lost ring or jewellery item on ground near your swampy patch of land
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC oh! You have me wanting to find out who this presence is, wow how do you sense that from Australia! xx
Charlie Condou
‏Confidential_CC: @FoxyLorri64 I don't know how or why I see stuff - in the olden days they would have just locked me in an institution x
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC lol and I would have most likely being burnt for being a witch! LOL Aw, I shall search for this lost piece of jewellery tomorrow!
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @FoxyLorri64 what surprises me is how the hell wud I know you have a swampy patch on your property. Not gonna find that out on Google am I? 
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: @Confidential_CC well you are an amazing man of that there is no doubt, one of a kind and a very kind one at that! xxxx



WORKIN’ AT THE CARWASH
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: This is where I spend my time off in Manchester

DanielMRussell
DanielMRussell: @Charliecondou 'Wash and Glow'? Is that the best they could do? My favourite pun shop is still 'Gallery Singleton' - genius.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DanielMRussell in Holborn!! Love it
DanielMRussell
DanielMRussell: @Charliecondou Although 'Pane in the Glass' and 'Curl up and Dye' run it pretty close.
alanhalsall
alanhalsall: and I also hang out here just to meet @Charliecondou !! #awkward Love my car when it's clean cheers wash&glow 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @alanhalsall it was so nice to see you at your other job. Thanks for the hot wax x
Gatz77
Gatz77: @Charliecondou vehicle fetish?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 totes
Gatz77
Gatz77: @Charliecondou I get to spend my day staring at the chavs in the fountain.

Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: ...3 chavs in a fountain and you get to make a wish @Gatz77: @Charliecondou
Armylad20
Armylad20: @Charliecondou Thanks for the follow back :D Your a great actor :) Hope you have a great career :D
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Armylad20 cheers mate
brett_tabone
brett_tabone: @alanhalsall @charliecondou so which merc is yours?
alanhalsall
alanhalsall: @brett_tabone @charliecondou None
brett_tabone
brett_tabone: @alanhalsall @charliecondou lol good got some taste then

LIFE STORY
whitenosugartv
whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou quite from the gates: "look, look, it's Marcus" "Who?" "Marcus, You know the gay one"
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv story of my fucking life

CORRIE WARDROBE DPT
Above: Another of my secret stash of pictures of Charlie Condou and yes, that is Charlie under a colourful umbrella shooting scenes for Corrie. You can tell it's Corrie because of what's written on the back of his coat! It must have been pretty cold when they worked on this scene as most of the cast are trying to keep warm between takes.

GAY BREEDING
(NOT THAT KIND OF GAY BREEDING)
Mark Gatiss
Markgatiss: Very exciting announcement coming soon...
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Markgatiss are you pregnant?
amandaabbington
amandaabbington: @Charliecondou @markgatiss he is. Isn't it wonderful.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @amandaabbington @markgatiss I'm not so sure. Gay people shouldn't have kids in my opinion

SHOW
tom stephan
djtomstephan: Tom Stephan has a show on 2012-08-10 at 22:00 @ Dalston Superstore in London http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/130448547 … #concert
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @djtomstephan why aren't you in bed?

GAZED ON BY THE GAYS
- HMM, AS LONG AS IT’S NOT GLAZED ON -
Heath
handeone: Do you read a hott guy’s bio and few tweets before following? Loaded question... 
david
david_kirwan: @handeone: not just the hot one's, everyone I follow 
Tom not in Oz
AWOLTom: @david_kirwan @handeone so even us boring hetro men are checked out? 
david
david_kirwan: @AWOLTom everyone gets a read 
Heath
handeone: @AWOLTom @david_kirwan yes.

Below: The cost of Charlie's signed photos is going up. This one was on eBay for over $20 

No comments:

Post a Comment