Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.355

U.S.A. EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE
Here's a photo of Seth Howes, a University of Michigan Graduate Student. Honest. Google him.

I received a publication with this photo and immediately thought of Marcus on Coronation Street!
Bob Trumble
Dearborn, Michigan, USA



CHARMSCHOOL GRAD
chriskillick78
chriskillick78: God made traffic, therefore I am not a fan. However, he also made @Charliecondou - dilemma :) Twalking (twitter stalking) done for today!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @chriskillick78 haha charmer x
chriskillick78
chriskillick78: @Charliecondou I'll maintain low levels of charm to remain polite & decent. If I call you my twusband u may want to report me to some1 :) x 

TOMOZ
ChadLDN
ChadLDN: @Charliecondou I think you're coming in tomorrow! Not working me sadly but be sure to say hi.

Charliecondou: @ChadLDN will do indeed x

Charliecondou: @ChadLDN any idea who I'm with? I have no contact name x
ChadLDN
ChadLDN: @Charliecondou His name is Richard Gay. He's straight BTW

Charliecondou: @ChadLDN hahahahaha

STONED WALK
gogibbogo
gogibbogo: @Charliecondou Hi CC! Pls RT @stonewalluk conference on homophobic bullying & different families, 5 July http://t.co/hb9XHR4a Thx 4 support!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @gogibbogo @stonewalluk Thats a thing about AIDS not homophobic bullying
gogibbogo
gogibbogo: @Charliecondou Hey Charlie don't know what happened there...will send a fresh tweet!
gogibbogo
gogibbogo: @Charliecondou Hi CC! Pls RT @stonewalluk conference on homophobic bullying& different families, 5 July http://t.co/jrUL6qjc Thx 4 support!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @gogibbogo: @Charliecondou Hi CC! Pls RT @stonewalluk conference on homophobic bullying& different families, 5 July http://t.co/jrUL6qjc Thx 4 support!
gogibbogo
gogibbogo: @Charliecondou You = superstar. Ta x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @gogibbogo anytime love x

Above: Corrie fan Bryan Yorke with Charlie Condou May 2012.
BUMP BASH
lizmatthewspr
lizmatthewspr: Thanks so much for coming @Charliecondou just gutted I didn't get to hang! You free for lunch next week? Xxx 
Charliecondou: @lizmatthewspr I am indeed! Thanks for having us, what an amazing bash. And what an amazing bump!!!! cx 
lizmatthewspr
lizmatthewspr: @Charliecondou thanks darling, all down to your party and too much jaeger, oh the glamour! Let me know what day suits x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment