Saturday, April 28, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.328

BOX SEAT AT THE SOAP AWARDS
denise_vanouten
denise_vanouten: Heading to Soap Awards red carpet with @Charliecondou

Mesenplas
Mesenplas: @Charliecondou yumm you were showing quite the box when you were sitting in that lounge chair in the building while fending off Terry ha ha
Victoria Chadwick :)
VickyChadwickTW: Charlie Condou :) at the Soap Awards 2012


DRIP
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley @RachelCorrie @alijcorrie I just walked passed euston and got soaked! Where were the responsible adults when I needed them?
amandaabbington
amandaabbington: @Charliecondou you are a father now. It's inevitable.x

COLUMN
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @guardianfamily: Do house rules matter? @Charliecondou thinks it over http://gu.com/p/374gq

CRUSHING NEWS
Charlie Condou ✔
Confidential_CC: Dear all, my baby boy @MarkMMerrett has had an accident this week - a crushed hand. He's on the mend which is good news. Pa in Oz. 
Bernie Clugston
BernieClugston: @Confidential_CC @MarkMMerrett Get well soon Mark x
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lorraine
FoxyLorri64: hello guys @Tom_In_Oz_ oh no,I am sorry to hear about your accident, hope your recovering well lots of love to you @MarkMMerrett xx
Sally Lay
tnvol19: @Tom_In_Oz_ Mark has had a painful time his whole hand was badly bruised & swollen. Have been sending healing hugs for days.
Chris Jones
Jonesyinc1: @ChasCondouFans @markmmerrett honey!!!! Sorry been wrapped up in myself and missed it!! I'm sorry! *huge hugs* cxxxxxx

MargMolly : @ChasCondouFans @MarkMMerrett OMG?? Sending healing hugs!! xxxx
Russ Wright
russwrightfla: @MarkMMerrett wish i could kiss it and make it better for u. Muah...

carlton ware
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @nancycato1 I have been out with my mum-in-law and wife today...Carlton Ware china shopping, my hobby not theirs...my daughter spotted shop!
Nancy Cato
nancycato1: @Tom_In_Oz_ Hello Tom...sorry for late reply...been with family. That's a lovely hobby to have. So glad you had a good day.
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @nancycato1 same with you Nancy hope the last day or so went well, professional babysitter, that you are!
Nancy Cato
nancycato1: @Tom_In_Oz_ My elder daughter has been with us from Paris for the past week. All together for a rare catch-up. So wonderful. Thanks Tom.

SOAP AWARDS TONIGHT
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I don't know what's happening to me but I just cried at Chris and Pui's roadshow
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou well after giving birth the oestrogen does go haywire for a few more months? Hope the cravings have stopped?
Andrew Lancel
AndrewLancel: @Charliecondou I understand
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AndrewLancel see you tonight lover?
denise_vanouten
denise_vanouten: @Charliecondou looking forward to being your date for the night
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I wonder if @denise_vanouten try and get off with me again?

Coronation Street spoilers:
Coronation Street spoilers for week commencing 28 April 2012
 Marcus (Charlie Condou) tries to reassure Julie and Brian (Peter Gunn) before the operation.


Sean (Antony Cotton) is under pressure as he tries to recreate Betty's hotpot. Losing concentration he lets the recipe fall into the pan. Has Betty's recipe been lost forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment