Thursday, February 2, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.237

http://i.picasion.com/pic49/5117aecfa20927de063a65a74a586e50.gif
Above: Charlie on the day of his morning interview with Lorraine
http://i.picasion.com/pic49/b527faa45b1fa420beae654355e5ca5a.gif
Above: Charlie chatting with Lorraine
http://i.picasion.com/pic49/000cd93d1e7d67f6a5588383be76506f.gif
Above: Charlie chatting with Lorraine

Coronation Street star Charlie Condou has promised that his alter ego Marcus Dent will become a more prominent character on the show this year.

The actor returned to the role of Marcus last year and recently signed a new contract which will keep him on the cobbles until at least March 2013. Condou appeared on Lorraine this morning and revealed that Coronation Street bosses have big plans for Marcus. Asked whether fans will see more of him, he replied: "Yes, I think so. Obviously I can't say too much, but I think I've got a big year coming up. That's what I've been promised - so a lot of big storylines for Marcus." Discussing Marcus's personality, he continued: "I think he's one of life's carers really, isn't he? That's his job obviously, but he's somebody who likes to make sure that everyone's alright - and I really like that about him." Condou also expressed his delight over Coronation Street's recent triumph in the 'Serial Drama' category at the National Television Awards. "It was really good, and we were actually genuinely surprised," he said. "It got to the point where we thought, 'Oh, EastEnders will probably get it again' - I was so over the moon for [the producers], because they deserve it so much." Condou's original stint in Weatherfield ran for a year from September 2007 to September 2008.
http://i.picasion.com/pic49/f6588a4d9c008cb60f8b5598070c8fef.gif
Charliecondou: Up at 5:45 to no heating/hot water. Showered in freezing water. Off to @reallorraine now. I hope I get a coffee or I'll sleep on her sofa
sammcknight1: @Charliecondou @reallorraine And a once a week bath. I can afford to have 2 now.
Charliecondou: @sammcknight1 Well I wish you take them! ;-)
reallorraine: Really looking forward to seeing @Charliecondou this morning top bloke!
Charliecondou: @ITVLorraine See you there!
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou there is nothing worse than no hot water...nothing...poor you x
Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day Alice.
Bennielawrence: @Charliecondou @iamtonydenton jealous.com !! Lol xx http://t.co/Vsc3CoKR
Charliecondou: @Bennielawrence Don't you start
Bennielawrence: @Charliecondou bring it on Biatchhhh lol !! http://t.co/8VDHEDrg
Charliecondou: @iamtonydenton You can piss right off
iamtonydenton: @Charliecondou our garden pool , feel like a dip? http://t.co/saRjXOk0
Actornabil: @Charliecondou @reallorraine allo love... Got ya message son. Call ya when back.
Charliecondou: @Actornabil I hear you got a big job??
Actornabil: @Charliecondou Sent ya DM. x
gavgavgavalaar: Found this pic on set today! Can anyone guess who it is?? #Corrie pic.twitter.com/s6aDWb4G
Charliecondou: @gavgavgavalaar morning!

gavgavgavalaar: @Charliecondou morning Mr Condou, thanks for the follow, I'm new to all this and it's making me feel quite old!
Charliecondou: @gavgavgavalaar You are old dear
AliSam71: @Charliecondou hope Hal is sleeping for you all as 5.45 is no joke on no sleep #saysthevoiceofexperiance
Charliecondou: @AliSam71 Actually it was Georgia who woke up first!!
ShuRichmond: @Charliecondou @reallorraine Have fun, Charlie! Two lovely TV people on one sofa!!
Charliecondou: @ShuRichmond @reallorraine Thanks Shu, how are you??
ShuRichmond: @Charliecondou @reallorraine Very well, handsome. Hope you and family all good.
Charliecondou: @ShuRichmond All good, could do with more sleep though :-(
ShuRichmond: @Charliecondou Ha ha - you are not alone on that one. Mine now won't wake up!! Teenagers - but that's another story....
Charliecondou: @ShuRichmond I long for that day!
sarah_cawood
sarah_cawood: @Lisa_Snowdon @Charliecondou @kirstydf what's w/the crappy boilers u lot?? Get the Gas Man out pronto! Oh & u can shower here if you want;)
Charliecondou: @sarah_cawood @Lisa_Snowdon @kirstydf What, all of us?? I'm game
sarah_cawood
sarah_cawood: @Charliecondou @Lisa_Snowdon @kirstydf heehee!! Cheeky! Have fun on @reallorraine pickle:) x

andrea_mclean
andrea_mclean: @Charliecondou Hey, I'm in the building. I have a shower if you want to use it?!


Charliecondou: @andrea_mclean ah thank you my love but I've showered now. Can't sit on @reallorraine's sofa smelly. Where are you? Come say hi!

andrea_mclean

andrea_mclean: @Charliecondou I'm on the prowl for you... x


Charliecondou: @andrea_mclean in the Lorraine green room!

millyedwards
millyedwards: @Charliecondou @andrea_mclean @reallorraine haha loving this conversation. Can I come say hi too!!!


Charliecondou: @millyedwards Sure! Come on down

 milly edwards

millyedwards: @Charliecondou @andrea_mclean @reallorraine haha loving this conversation. Can I come say hi too!!!


Charliecondou: @millyedwards Sure! Come on down

Sally Lindsay

sally_lindsay: @_DanielRyan please follow my amazing on screen husband so he stops moaning about me having more followers!!


Charliecondou: @sally_lindsay I'm coming upstairs to see you in a bit! Get the kettle on

Luke Murton

murton: Watching Lorraine on ITV+1. Phew. Can catch @Charliecondou after all. If he is snoozing on the couch I won't be happy ;-)


Charliecondou: @murton I kept it together.  Just.
Charliecondou: RT @FindBenNeedham: There r various journalists watching whats happening here, so lets make it trend! Find Ben Needham #HelpFindBen THANKS! RT!
Emily Rose
Emily11Rose: @Charliecondou you are a down to earth guy, loved you on Lorraine.
Charliecondou: @Emily11Rose a down to earth TIRED guy lol x
Emily Rose
Emily11Rose: @Charliecondou Awwww have a power nap :) I have them since I'm not at school due to a operation still in pain :( x
Georgia May Foote
georgiafoote: #firstrecordyoubought mya- case of the ex and outkast- sorry miss jackson! Both with vouchers from my birthday! X hehe x
Charliecondou: @georgiafoote They were your first?? God, I feel old!
Georgia May Foote
georgiafoote: @Charliecondou haha! First that I bought myself with my own money! Haha x
Charliecondou: @georgiafoote mine was Human League "Don't you want me?" in 1982 :-(((
MammaTweets
anji717: @Charliecondou You feel old?!?! Mine was "I Don't Like Mondays" by The Boomtown Rats! Before you ask, no, I don't!! #firstrecordyoubought
BrookeVSachaP
SachaPBrookeV: @Charliecondou Just watched you on Lorraine your amazing!! xx
Charliecondou: @SachaPBrookeV ta xxx
edith bowman
edibow: This is awesome...
Above: A mobile battery charger...
Charliecondou: @edibow Amazing! Where is that??
kevindollarbaby
kevindollarbaby: @Charliecondou hope Lorraine went ok come back to cold manchester urrghhhhh. Xx
Charliecondou: @kevindollarbaby it's just as cold in London!!
SweetiesRock
SweetiesRock: @Charliecondou Just seen you on Lorraine. Q - were you in a touring production of 'Shopping & F***ing' 14ish years ago?! Saw it - was fab!
Charliecondou: @SweetiesRock I was indeed!
sally_lindsay
sally_lindsay: @Charliecondou great to see you kid! I'm looking forward to drinks in Manchesterford ;) x
Charliecondou: @sally_lindsay you too love, and let's get @Angela_Griffin out too
andrea_mclean
andrea_mclean: @Charliecondou @sally_lindsay @angela_griffin By the power of eavesdropping can I bagsie an invite next time I'm in Chester?!!
Charliecondou: @andrea_mclean @sally_lindsay @angela_griffin Yes!!
reallorraine
reallorraine: So at the airport on the way to sunny dundee - another good week at work - fun guests esp @Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @reallorraine my mum reckons you should give me a regular slot lol! Always a pleasure seeing you xxx

Charliecondou: RT @BigBoyler: Ok, one day left of this self-hating promotional claptrap. Before ya head home,  Vote here at http://t.co/8YMP5oOB #bafta

Philip McGinley

philipmcginley: I always get nervous before first dates & put too much aftershave on. Hope @Stobbers doesn't think I'm too keen.

Mark Stobbart

Stobbers: @philipmcginley Aftershave?! Jesus Christ. As long as you've washed your cock.

Charliecondou: @Stobbers you're taller in person

Mark Stobbart
Stobbers: @Charliecondou does that mean that everybody on Twitter are unreasonably nasty about my height? I love you.

PaulPopplewell

PaulPopplewell: @Charliecondou @stobbers he's only 5'6" Charlie, any taller and he'd never be a hobbit


Charliecondou: @PaulPopplewell @stobbers on my screen you're about 2cm tall max

No comments:

Post a Comment