Tuesday, January 3, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.208

BEST ENDEAVOURS
Louise Sutton
Shmouise: I reckon John Light did it #endeavour
Edward
craftypaul: @Shmouise ahhhhhhhhh yes, many hands make Light work?
Louise Sutton
Shmouise: @craftypaul I was wrong! Good job I'm not in charge of the investigation!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @Shmouise: I reckon John Light did it #endeavour


HE’S BAAAAAAAACK!
Jed Jackson
thejeducator: @Charliecondou Nice to see you back on screen mr charlie!!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thejeducator ta very much
Beth Becker Herron
BethBecker2: Marcus on Corrie is god
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @BethBecker2 I totally agree ;-)
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou nice to see u back on the telly!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @brianfruity xxx

KYLIE’S SISTER
tom gormer
tomgormer: What is (kylies sister) dannii going to do now ?
scouserachel
scouserachel: @tomgormer i want her back on x factor uk
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @scouserachel @tomgormer I hope she releases another "House" track
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou @tomgormer she needs to put the needle on it, that's for sure.

ERM THANKS I THINK
farrowparkinson
farrowparkinson: Belated Happy New Years to...@laurenshippey @jackpshepherd88 @helenflanagan1 @charliecondou have a fab 2012 x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @farrowparkinson @laurenshippey @jackpshepherd88 @helenflanagan1 same to you too x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Oh look. Its only the lovely @oliviapoulet on Twitter.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @fountain1987 I voted for you in the NTAs though fuck knows why, I think you're terrible
fountain1987
fountain1987: @Charliecondou errm thanks! I think?!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @fountain1987 (You know Im secretly in love with you right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment