Friday, July 1, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.63

PRIDE WEEKEND

Charliecondou: To my gay brothers & sisters, happy Pride. But remember, this doesn't mean walking through Soho with your genitals on display #pride

djy12345: @Charliecondou You do that every day anyway

Charliecondou: @djy12345 well if you've got it, flaunt it!

djy12345: @Charliecondou Tell that to the judge

Charliecondou: @djy12345 My mother?

djy12345: @Charliecondou Your mother is Judge Judy?

Charliecondou: @djy12345 no, that's Caroline

ohthankyoudan: @Charliecondou *tucks them between legs*

Charliecondou: @ohthankyoudan just put it in your handbag

ohthankyoudan: @Charliecondou Are you out playing today? I'm popping in in an hour innit.

Charliecondou: @ohthankyoudan I'm in Canada, alas

PatrickStrud: @Charliecondou Oh. *covering up*

Charliecondou: @PatrickStrud I didn't mean you obviously. Let it hang free!

mrdavidhaye: just tidying my hotel room before battle! Damn i'm a slob.... ha ha

Charliecondou: @mrdavidhaye Good luck fella, I'll be watching from canada xx

Charliecondou: Good luck to @mrdavidhaye today. (somehow "Break a leg" doesn't feel appropriate). X

Charliecondou: @mrdavidhaye looking forward to seeing @JamieSawyerFit holding up the cards after each round

JamieSawyerFit: @Charliecondou my boob tube, hot pants and clear heels have just arrived!

msm4rsh: Great to have been back in good old Wigan! Now on my way to the Trafford centre!!!! So if you're going I'll see u all soon xx

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh you live in that bloody place

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou ha!! I'm book signing mr!! Don't pretend youre not there at the front of the queue ha x

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh yep, you caught me out. I'm taking this opportunity to shoot you

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou ha!!! Oh thanks give people ideas! Ha! You of course meant with a water pistol! X

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh of course ;-)

streetworker01: @Charliecondou I actually walked the length of Canal Street with my flies (accidentally) undone last week. No-one looked.

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 I do that weekly

streetworker01: @Charliecondou I had heard...

laurajgraham: Isnt that standard down the village? RT @Charliecondou: @streetworker01 I do that weekly

Charliecondou: @laurajgraham pretty much

Cath_Tyldesley: No Diggity! ... I gotta bag it up!

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley that's about condoms you know

TheCowlicker: That photo took a few attempts!

Charliecondou: @TheCowlicker I would. All three of you

TheCowlicker: @Neily82 @charliecondou ROFL!

Neily82: @Charliecondou @TheCowlicker most have. All three of them ;) x

Charliecondou: @Neily82 hahaha

djtomstephan: Tom Stephan has a show coming up on 2011-07-04 at 09:00 @ Comfort Zone, The in Toronto, ON, CA http://soc.li/qZcDSxL

Charliecondou: @djtomstephan are you talking about yourself in the third person now?

Charliecondou: Check out Ms Cherry. Still got it Grandma!! So proud of my Sista xx

ShaneReacti0n: I need a rich boyfriend to take me to see Shania Twain in Las Vegas... @RealMattLucas what are you doing December 2012?

RealMattLucas: @ShaneReacti0n I'm taking my wife Shania to the west coast of america. Why?

Charliecondou: @RealMattLucas you fucked Vic and Bob??

BODY OF WORK
Charliecondou: Training with @JamieSawyerFit gets you a body like this, FACT! RT Its kickin off

JonLeePButler: @Charliecondou @JamieSawyerFit Looks like he over done it on the tanning lotion though!

Charliecondou: @JonLeePButler he's black

Team_dond: Aha I found @Charliecondou.. Loving your character on Corrie..Hurray for Marcus lol :) x

Charliecondou: @Team_dond thanks! X

nicstep: Well chuffed! I'm on a tube poster apparently!

Charliecondou: @nicstep oooh, get you! How long until someone sticks gum on your face?

fifi05: my top 3 soap actresses @missjenjomet, @CLAIREECOOPER, & Samantha Womack. Top 3 soap actors @EmmettScanlan, @dannymiller19 & @Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @fifi05 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment