Saturday, June 11, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.48

KathViner: Are persimmon members of the date family? #pretentiousbreakfast

Confidential_CC: @KathViner nope it is a berry tree sometimes called a date plum in Asia and China...does that help?

KathViner: @Confidential_CC delish anyway

Confidential_CC: @KathViner I think from memory they are linked to Chinese gooseberries...but that is mere supposition on my my part! ENJOY!

JOJEHARVEY: Birthday Drinks for me today - hurrah!

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Just for you this clip:

JOJEHARVEY: Thanks for all my lovely birthday wishes. I share the bday with Kym Marsh, Brian Dowling and Kathy Burke. I think we should form a band.

russelltovey: @JOJEHARVEY happy happy oh happy birthday x

jenniemcalpine: Proud daughter this morning. My Dad has been honoured with the OBE for his contribution to Mental Health Services

Charliecondou: @jenniemcalpine Brilliant news Jen, you must be dead proud xx

MISSED YOUR 50TH CHARLIE

mj291278: In Blackpool for pride. Gorgeous picture of @Charliecondou and @antonycotton in ONW magazine.

Charliecondou: @mj291278 what about the cover???

mj291278: @Charliecondou Not bad I suppose ;)

Charliecondo: RT @AlexanderMcNeil: @Beverleyknight Have you heard about that Tracy Morgan homophobic rant? bit.ly/jfy0kH Awful!

KirstieMAllsopp: There's a special treat on Facebook for Phil fans. Not for me but I know I'm in the minority! www.facebook.com/kirstieandphil”

Charliecondou: @KirstieMAllsopp I'm watching Relocation X 3. Is Phil wearing some sort of padded bra?

Charliecondou: For those who were wondering, my mate named his daughter Agnes. Not Joyce as I suggested. His loss

charltonbrooker: @Charliecondou I almost convinced someone to call their son 'Rascal' once.

Charliecondou: Oh, and I have a new God-son who was born today. He doesnt have a name either. I have suggested Joyce obviously

leejonathan: @Charliecondou i like huckleberry or napoleon for a boy.

simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou hi lovely x

Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh ello dear

jamielomas1: Hello to all my new and of course old followers,hope you all have a lovely weekend,our ok mag shoot is out tues,with pics of polly,SO CUTE!

Charliecondou: @jamielomas1 I saw the photos mate, beautiful! (Polly, not you)

jamielomas1: @Charliecondou haha,when we seeing you again?

Charliecondou: @jamielomas1 I should be up next week, I'll come over and you can buy me Chinese again

jamielomas1: @Charliecondou look forward to it,might go crazy and get an Indian,omg I'm so rock n roll

Charliecondou: @jamielomas1 you're on, I'll bring the popadoms

msm4rsh: Hey everyone. Our ok shoot is out on Tuesday with our little polly pocket! Bless her xx

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh what are you up to this week? @jamielomas1 wants to buy me dinner again

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou @jamielomas1 I heard him say that earlier!!! Ha! It's my birthday Monday too!! Shall we get together? Xx

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh I can't do Monday, bugger! So annoyed to miss your 40th

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou ha! Cheeky! Just cos I missed your 50th!! X Well any day is fine xx

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh I'll give you a buzz grandma x

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou ha! Ok straight boy! Stop stalking me!! X

streetworker01: @msm4rsh @charliecondou He stalks everyone. Can't keep him out of our office.

stephanie_todd_: @Charliecondou please please tweet me back, revising on a Friday night is horrible and you tweeting me would Make it a lot better :D

Charliecondou: @stephanie_todd_ stop tweeting and get back to work!

stephanie_todd_: @Charliecondou ahhhh! I can't believe you tweeted me!! Screw revision, LOL!

nathanjoe2000: @Charliecondou hi i am new to twitter and a big fan and just wanted to say hello

Charliecondou: @nathanjoe2000 hi x

chippie1973: @Charliecondou #Corrie has one benefit these days! Your back!

Charliecondou: @chippie1973 ah bless you

chippie1973: @Charliecondou ya welcome m8ty. Congrats too. Read ya tweet earlier. Chris

Charliecondou: RT @TheRealRoseanne: tracy morgan is a stupid fucking idiot.

Charliecondou: RT @GavinJuniper: Amazing @Charliecondou an architect friend just had a baby daughter - she's called Joist.

Charliecondou: RT @ruth_ford: Just arrived IOW fest. Kate Moss was on the ferry with 30 girlfriends, all wearing crushed velour tracksuits. Grim

No comments:

Post a Comment