Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.50

T – I sat on his knee at 10
Above: This is master Charlie Condou in his early television career on the show Robin of Sherwood. Now you have seen the picture the following tweet is more easily understood. This is Charlie not long after the age of 10!

Charliecondou: I met Mr T once when I was 10. He let me sit on his knee and said I was a very pretty girl. I'm not sure I've ever recovered

Charliecondou: @philipmcginley oooh I just saw your telly ad!! You look ridiculously sexy

philipmcginley: @Charliecondou make up love. Lots of it.

Angela_Griffin: I'm sat in front of Dame Judi Dench. I want to bow. Hope she doesn't see the rip in my dress #Shrek

Charliecondou: @Angela_Griffin give my love to hold ups! Xxx

xCatx13: @EvieAmberX I'mma delete you then re add you :P

Charliecondou: @xCatx13 @EvieAmberX are you two talking rubbish to each other again?

xCatx13: @Charliecondou of course ;)

nikishisler: @pollybirkbeck We are booking tix for Stuart Lee in december. You want in? xx

Wendy_Wason: @nikishisler @pollybirkbeck *hijack* We do!! xx

nikishisler: @Wendy_Wason We're looking at December 2nd. How's that for you?

Wendy_Wason: @nikishisler Cool. I'll have to get a sitter for my 2 month-old. it's a boy BTW. xx

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason wow. I can't believe you tell twitter before your BEST FRIEND

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou Haven't I told you already? It's a boy. You in London?

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason congratulations! No but I will be tomorrow. Tea?

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou YES! Come over here! Bella is mad into baking right now so I'm sure there will be cakes. *just ate the last brownie*

shebahronay: @Charliecondou @wendy_wason Weird shit. Was JUST thinking about what variety it might be. X

Charliecondou: @shebahronay @Wendy_Wason you mean she hasn't told you either?? Unbelievable

shebahronay: @Charliecondou @wendy_wason Yeah. And I asked and everyfink. I'm so getting her something yellow. Just out of spite.

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou @shebahronay Sorry sorry. It's hard to remember who might be interested. I am growing a HUMAN you know.

shebahronay: @Wendy_Wason @charliecondou WHATEVA

Wendy_Wason: @shebahronay @charliecondou I'd love to have seen your face if I'd said that to a pregnant Ronay!

JamieTheakston: @Wendy_Wason @shebahronay @charliecondou hang on .. It's a boy ? Who DID you tell ??

Charliecondou: @JamieTheakston @shebahronay@Wendy_Wason Fuck it, we've got loads more followers than her. Let's spread it she's having a girl

shebahronay: @Charliecondou @jamietheakston @wendy_wason hahaha

fikee: Sean's boyfriend just isn't working for me...#Corrie

Charliecondou: @fikee I'll try harder

THE GREAT HOAX OF 2011

Charliecondou: OMG my mate @Wendy_Wason has just found out she's having TRIPLETS!!

mduffywriter: @Charliecondou OMG!! That's amazing! And congrats @Wendy_wason. X

Greegz76: @Charliecondou has she had ivf? my cousin has and shes just had the same news. triplets :-)

Joshpr95: @Charliecondou Suggesting Joyce as a name?

jamesgfarrell: @Charliecondou @Wendy_Wason Seriously?! OMFG Wendy!!! Holy fuck! Congratulations! (Congratulations!) [Congratulations!] xxxxxxx

MissusLampard: @Charliecondou @Wendy_Wason Aww thats wonderful news, so special and three times the love, Wowsers x

EffBeeee: @Charliecondou @Wendy_Wason That's not true, is it?

Charliecondou: @EffBeeee no. Sorry

EffBeeee: @Charliecondou Thank god. That would be hell.

nikishisler: @Charliecondou @Wendy_Wason One of each!

Confidential_CC: @nikishisler @Charliecondou so now 20,000 people think @Wendy_Wason's having triplets & and shall we add she's just had an organ transplant uterus as well x

VincentAllenby: Fab night with Birthday girl! @msm4rsh @marshyswife @Charliecondou @MissCharleyWebb & the rest of the gang at LoungeTen Manchester, Big love

I MISSED YOUR 50TH BY GEORGE!

thefattony: Good morning I'm feeling better today very excited about @BoyGeorge’s birthday party x

Tom_In_Oz_: @thefattony @BoyGeorge Though I can't be there I wish I could. As a 53 year old I can say life is better now than when I was younger. Enjoy!jonesyinc1: @thefattony @boygeorge did my Invite get lost in the post? Hmmmm! Lol! Happy 21st George!

Tom_In_Oz_: @jonesyinc1 Hi Chris as my No.1 son you can represent me at the @boygeorge 50th. I'm sure @thefattony has just left you off as an oversight!

Charliecondou: @thefattony I can't come!! Still in Manchester until tomorrow. I'm fuuuumin!!

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou @thefattony I am sending one of my adopted sons, Charlie...hand picked from the many...want him to represent you too?? x

thefattony: @Charliecondou ahhhh that's a shame I'll tell her xxx

Charliecondou: @thefattony I know, I'm gutted. I've sent a DM

jonesyinc1: @Tom_In_Oz_ @boygeorge @thefattony cheers pa! You're lovely! Cx

THE TWO OF US

Charliecondou:RT @oliverchris: Reached for the Gaurdian. Thought. Replaced. Picked up The Sun. Perhaps this fry-up will cleanse me. #ashamed.

Charliecondou:RT @oliverchris: On the plus side Chloe, 22, from Leads has some remarkably astute political views. #stillashamedbutnowlookingattits.

Charliecondou: @oliverchris hahaha

Charliecondou:RT @oliverchris: The news in breif: Duncan Banatine is considering suicide, the Navy is cross and my tea is still to hot to drink. #publicservicebroadcast.

Charliecondou: @oliverchris your spelling is atrocious

oliverchris: @Charliecondou sorry. I'm concentrating more on my brakfast. #judgemental.

oliverchris: @Charliecondou actually, having just reread my last tweets, I have no excuse. #fuckingsunreaders.

oliverchris: However, I would also like to add that @Charliecondou is a pedant. #charliecondueisapedant.

Charliecondou: @oliverchris You can't even get my surname right. And it's there, on my username!! I'm shocked and appalled

oliverchris: @Charliecondou I have literally just shat myself laughing.

Charliecondou: @oliverchris I love you Oli Chris

oliverchris: @Charliecondou homo.

Charliecondou: @oliverchris illiterate

oliverchris: @Charliecondou now I'm single I'm considering going gay. Is it true I need to shave off all my body hair in order to be taken seriously?#gay

Tom_In_Oz_: @oliverchris nope that only works for really unattractive gay men - stay hirsute #fuzzy+gay=bear!

Charliecondou: @oliverchris no we don't want you. You're too tall to be a gay. We'll have Olly Murs though

oliverchris: @Charliecondou Murrs! Fucking...Murrs! Jesus Condou, kick a man while he's down why don't you. #charliecondouisapedantANDabastard.

Tom_In_Oz_: @oliverchris When this is all blogged your next girlfriend will have a reference point @CharlieCondou

TWITTER TRACKING

Charliecondou: I do love Laura Barton's writing. Is she on twitter?

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou no her work is a bit too long to fit on twitter lol x

matriches: @Charliecondou Yes as @missbarton . Have you read 21 Locks?

Charliecondou: @matriches no. I haven't!

matriches: @Charliecondou It's very, very good, especially if you like her newspaper writing...

timlusher: @Charliecondou Yes, she is @missbarton.

Charliecondou: @timlusher she is my second favourite guardian writer

timlusher: @Charliecondou 1: Charlie B?

Charliecondou: @timlusher oh, I mean third fave (Jon Ronson)

chippie1973: @Charliecondou I want that yellow T-Shirt. ( wheres it from? Will wardrobe let ya know ?? ).

Charliecondou: @chippie1973 h and m I think x

hannahecoleman: oh Marcus, you're so sexy. #corrie.

Charliecondou @hannahecoleman ta x

No comments:

Post a Comment