Thursday, April 28, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.4

Not little green apples!

KathViner: Meanwhile @EmmaK67 is swearing by grated apple left out to go brown to settle stomachs..

EmmaK67: @KathViner honestly. Google it. You'd be AMAZED. Got me to the British Comedy Awards one year. I was on death's door. Sorted me right out

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 @kathviner Oh it totally works! An actual Doctor recommended it to me once!

chris_Berwick: Please RT #robbiesavagecantsing

Charliecondou: @chris_Berwick Hey Chris, how are you?? Can you DM me your address, I have a signed Corrie script here for you xx


ALMOST ROYALTY
tashdev: It's all looking grand!

Charliecondou: @tashdev Whose makeup are you doing down there??

tashdev: @Charliecondou foxnews presenter for the next two days. Really nice atmosphere down here

Charliecondou: @tashdev Haha see if you can gatecrash the after party

tashdev: @Charliecondou brought my tiara just in case

CharlieCondou: RT @Queen_UK: No, Edward, dress rehearsal doesn't mean you have to wear a dress.


TWINS

twinsdad72: Absolutely over the moon to watch our boys on corrie tonight.......brilliant

Charliecondou: @twinsdad72 THEY ARE FAMOUS!!!

antonycotton: And what about my 2 amazing sons? Connor and Liam! They did such a great job. I must say - I'm very proud of them. Hello to all.

Below: Charlie Condou and Antony Cotton on the set of Coronation Street with their TV son.


MENTIONED IN A CONVERSATION AND YOUR NAME JUST POPS UP – AMONGST OTHER THINGS!!

semadivad: @ALGonsalves Join my gym. Maybe you can distract the portly man with the obvious erection who does stretches in the changing rooms. *retches*

evilnoob: @semadivad @algonsalves I saw one guy with that the other day! I thought I was going mad. *voms*

aroberts77: @evilnoob @semadivad @algonsalves I saw Charlie Condou's when he was at the same gym as me. Just wafting around....

evilnoob: @aroberts77 @semadivad @algonsalves NOT a bad thing :)


FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW YOU

Charliecondou: Please follow @Graeme_Hawley he has very few followers

mikeIStalented: @Charliecondou ahhhhh bless him im gunna miss him on the street

Ghawleyfanz: @Charliecondou can u give a shout out for me as well plz for thje lovely graeme hawley fanz ta x

AnnaHoweIII: @Charliecondou @Graeme_Hawley he has loads of me, charity begins at home and all that lol


I FEEL SO DIRRTY!

AndrewHaydSmith: I'm having poached eggs for breakfast. What I really want is to go to Denny's for American style pancakes with extra maple syrup. :-/

Charliecondou: @AndrewHaydSmith I love Dennys. Or IHoP

semadivad: @Charliecondou @andrewhaydsmith Pancakes for breakfast is the elixir of life (route to a coronary)

AndrewHaydSmith: I'm @Charliecondou I feel dirty but it's so good! How's Weatherfield, pet?

Charliecondou: @AndrewHaydSmith Grand. You'll have to come up an have a drink

semadivad: @Charliecondou @andrewhaydsmith IHoP all that way! *gains 4 stone just thinking about it*


BONED!

PatchMcScratchy: @Charliecondou Your rather fleeting return to Coronation Street made me very sad. Though I did have to conceal a boner from the mother.

Charliecondou: @PatchMcScratchy hahaha. Well I'll be back onscreen in a couple of weeks

jsan1972: @Charliecondou how long you back for?


…f'ing yanks...

Op_BillyCollins: JDM-i rather like cricket.congrats to Canucks, it's likes a Spanish fiesta out there,tough chucks @FreddyRdriguez-it's hardly cricket though

Charliecondou: @Op_BillyCollins is this actually you?

Op_BillyCollins: @Charliecondou unfortunately it is Charles.how do?

Charliecondou: @Op_BillyCollins tremendous. How's it going over there?

Op_BillyCollins: @Charliecondou winding down from an exuhstng experience, that ultimately led to our show being put on hiatus until the summer.f'ing yanks.u?


IF MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS COULD SEE ME NOW!

DrSarahParish: taking the coach down to Seattle today to visit my old friend Mike. It's been too long. http://www.youtube.com/maestropartington

Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish You don't know anyone called Mike. Don't start making up friends to impress the twitter people Sarah, it won't wash

TarrynNSteyn: @Charliecondou @DrSarahParish I reckon the Canada air is getting Sarah's head.....yes? No?...;-)

DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou I do have friends! I do! Just leave me alone, I hate you! #runstobathroomandcries

No comments:

Post a Comment