Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.491

MAMA MIA

Charliecondou: RT @sturdyAlex: Wow. Mamma Mia really is a technicolor abortion. Offensive to women, men, gay, straight, Greeks, people with pitch. Wow.

VOTING

Charliecondou: And vote for Nat too RT @NatalieGumede: Vote for my talented co-star @alanhalsall for serial drama performance http://www.nationaltvawards.com/vote TY xx
gordmcfee
gordmcfee: @Charliecondou @NatalieGumede @alanhalsall Vote for both!! #corrie
NatalieGumede
NatalieGumede: @gordmcfee @charliecondou @alanhalsall Thank you Gord! And thank you Charlie, I won't tease you anymore xx

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede remind me to tell you all my RB stories next week. Did you know I was doing his show today??
NatalieGumede
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou no, this is brand new information, you're so modest! How is Rory Bremner?

Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede hahaha. I actually hate you

MISTAKEN I-DENTON-TY
benniedenton
benniedenton: I'm fabulous. I'm an incredible dresser, I've got buckets of money, I'm a hoot and a half and I got a killer rack.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @benniedenton has @missmcollins nicked your phone??
benniedenton
benniedenton: @Charliecondou @missmcollins well we are very alike so I can see why you would be confused lol x

SQUEEZE
Carol Vorderman
carolvorders: Looking forward to a top day with my @loosewomen buddies. I just love my job xx and the delicious @RichardAArnold is with us today. Yay xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @carolvorders @loosewomen Lovely to meet you last week. Give @RichardAArnold a squeeze for me x

WELCOME NEWBIE
Sarah Harding
SarahNHarding: Thank you for all your tweets, still figuring this out ha! #excitingtimes
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @SarahNHarding welcome to twitter x

I’D LOVE TO HAVE A DRINK WITH DUNCAN
DuncanBannatyne
DuncanBannatyne: @Charliecondou how are you stranger?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @DuncanBannatyne I'm very well, long time! How are you? London or Manchester?? Or neither?
DuncanBannatyne
DuncanBannatyne: @Charliecondou In Darlington this week chilling.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @DuncanBannatyne let's have a beer/dinner soon x
DuncanBannatyne
DuncanBannatyne: @Charliecondou Absolutley x
misterhsk
misterhsk: @DuncanBannatyne @Charliecondou see how nice you are when you're not round my poker table x
DuncanBannatyne
DuncanBannatyne: @misterhsk @Charliecondou Hah

ANOTHER NEWBIE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: I know it's not Friday but one of my favourite people has joined twitter! @danfredenburgh
danfredenburgh
danfredenburgh: Predictive text offers saliva for Saville. Final proof
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @danfredenburgh oh Daniel
danfredenburgh
danfredenburgh: @Charliecondou .. I know!! I don't really geddit.. But round at a mates last nite, and they swore I'd love it..
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @danfredenburgh you won't, you'll hate it. But you'll never leave...
danfredenburgh
danfredenburgh: @Charliecondou so weird - 'talking to you whilst on the loo'.. You are the only one reading my replies, right?!..
Charlie Condou
‏Charliecondou: Oh dear RT @danfredenburgh: @Charliecondou so weird -talking to you whilst on the loo'.. You are the only one reading my replies, right?!...
danfredenburgh
danfredenburgh: @Charliecondou have been staring at yr reply trying to work out RT.. Re-tweet?! Christ I'm good at this shit
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @danfredenburgh retweet it is! And FF is follow Friday, not what you'd imagine it is
PNovelistGale
PNovelistGale: @Charliecondou @EvanHD Flirt alert!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @PNovelistGale @EvanHD haha
danfredenburgh
danfredenburgh: @Charliecondou oh dear... Am I making a bad fist of this?!

CHARLIE ON RICHARD BACON
boydhilton
boydhilton: TV reviews on @richardpbacon's show 3.15ish with @charliecondou. Today: Homeland, Fresh Meat, Strictly, X Factor, @EvanHD's Built In Britain
NatalieGumede
NatalieGumede: “@boydhilton: TV reviews on @richardpbacon's show 3.15ish with @charliecondou." Oh, I didn't know! X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede @boydhilton @richardpbacon we're actually going to spend the entire show slagging you off Nat
GriffRowland
GriffRowland: @Charliecondou @NatalieGumede @boydhilton @richardpbacon Better to be talked about than not at all, eh Nat? x
NatalieGumede
NatalieGumede: @GriffRowland @charliecondou @boydhilton @richardpbacon no such thing as bad press :P hope it went well, Charlie x

AFTER BACON
Evan Davis
EvanHD: Lessons from Boris J.'s speech. Fewer claps than most. Quite jerky delivery. But far more interesting to listen to than most too
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @EvanHD I very much enjoyed your doc. Are you on RBs show today? X
Evan Davis
EvanHD: @Charliecondou I am. Just after 3.30 I believe
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @EvanHD then I look forward to meeting you in person x
Evan Davis
EvanHD: @Charliecondou But I'm at Western House I'm afraid, not Salford
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @EvanHD Alas! Well no doubt we'll speak. I'm doing the tv reviews with @boydhilton

HUG
BeverlyMacca1
BeverlyMacca1: @Charliecondou I love you Mr C! Big Bevlar hug! X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @BeverlyMacca1 bless you Bev xxx

FLAT OUT
Catherine Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: So tired... Can't get up. My beds too cosy!
Louise Sutton
Shmouise: @Cath_Tyldesley me too lady :(
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise @Cath_Tyldesley did you sort the flat??
Louise Sutton
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @Cath_Tyldesley That flat didn't work out but I have somewhere now in Clerkenwell. It's petit but nice. Will I be seeing you?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Shmouise but of course!!

HAIR
Jade Ellis
jadaface101: Jamie Stevens was the magic man responsible for my lush hair last night xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @jadaface101 I think you're great but not nearly as cute as you daughter!! Good luck xxx

LILY’S CHOICE
lilyrosecooper
lilyrosecooper: so to all the Pro Lifers spamming me with shit. This is one of the many reasons i believe a woman should have a right to choose. the end.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @lilyrosecooper well fucking said!!

RE TWEET
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT Iankershaw: JB Shorts opens tomorrow at Joshua Brooks pub 7pm £6 for 6 plays (one of them by me) and you can drink! All over by 8.45! Please RT
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM Grab your Carnival tickets while you still can - ONLY 10 LEFT! http://ht.ly/ek6BQ

MORE MARIA AND MARCUS
Above: Marcus and Jason talking about Maria 8-10-2012.
Below: Press play to see a couple of scenes with Marcus (Charlie Condou) in the Corrie episode that aired 8th Oct 2012.


Above: Marcus talks to Maria about his messed up evening with Aiden. Maria works out a simple solution.
Below: Press play to see more scenes from the Corrie episode 8.10.2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment